Bellazon

Hilary Rhoda
Thumbnail

blingbling

Whoever started Hillary's thread gave her the title of "The Next Big Thing" and thought big! She has always been gorgeous but look at all she has done since the thread started :drool:

Given pages and pages of amazing runway photos, eds, etc, this amazing, versatile, healthy/athletic-looking, chameleon of a model may need a new title to reflect oodles of success in every aspect of modeling.

I may have written this before, but it is great to see her fans posting great pics and discussing her in a positive light. There were periods during which her pages were filled with hateful, inappropriate gossip, rumour mongering and the like.

I know at least one person who claimed to know her through school, etc. Great. But most of us don't and probably never will so such negative comments will never really be directly "proven."

Ultimately, one would hope she uses her relative celebrity to do some good, but the cliche that how she photographs is this industry's bottom line. I would hope she is a "good egg," but whether she is I will never know. Her photographs show she does her job in exquisitely.

Here's to Hilary "The Here and Now Girl" or "The Archetypal Model" and her fans who post all of these great photographs, each of which shows her in almost completely different lights, and all beautiful. :)

Happy Independence Day Weekend!

Whoever started Hillary's thread gave her the title of "The Next Big Thing" and thought big! She has always been gorgeous but look at all she has done since the thread started :drool:

Given pages and pages of amazing runway photos, eds, etc, this amazing, versatile, healthy/athletic-looking, chameleon of a model may need a new title to reflect oodles of success in every aspect of modeling.

I may have written this before, but it is great to see her fans posting great pics and discussing her in a positive light. There were periods during which her pages were filled with hateful, inappropriate gossip, rumour mongering and the like.

I know at least one person who claimed to know her through school, etc. Great. But most of us don't and probably never will so such negative comments will never really be directly "proven."

Ultimately, one would hope she uses her relative celebrity to do some good, but the cliche that how she photographs is this industry's bottom line. I would hope she is a "good egg," but whether she is I will never know. Her photographs show she does her job in exquisitely.

Here's to Hilary "The Here and Now Girl" or "The Archetypal Model" and her fans who post all of these great photographs, each of which shows her in almost completely different lights, and all beautiful. :)

Happy Independence Day Weekend!

she looks like camilla belle and somewhat like meg white

she is such a beautiful specimen!

can't believe that just 2 years ago i thought that she was regular or even ugly...

i was a fool and now i have grown out of my head

please someone tell me who is she dating now?