Bellazon

Carmella Rose
Thumbnail

Jennka

You're very welcome! @nyepee

Just so everyone is clear on the intent of my posts.  They are NOT intended to annoy other members or to spam the board.  As a personal hobby, I like to montage the IG stuff to best fit 4K desktop resolution either to be used as desktop wallpapers or picture screen savers.  Early IG stuff was 612x612 resolution and has slowly progressed to 1080x1350, now to 1440x1800; so naturally fewer pics per montage.  I also try to batch my posts to maximize the value of each post vs. one montage per post, the latter of which I agree would be inefficient and annoying.

It also gives an opportunity for new fans of Carmella to see her earlier works or art without having to sift through the 150+ pages of previous posts, many of which were posted using other servers that are now obsolete until this forum began hosting the uploads.

I had been a lurker on the Bellazon boards for many years, so during the pandemic, I decided to join the board and pay it forward by contributing to threads instead of just collecting.

I like your idea @Stika_Boom.  I may do that going forward on all my vintage montage work on this and other threads.  It could be a good middle ground for those who couldn't care less for them and those who like them.  Can't make everyone happy.  I've gone back to the posts that still allow me to edit and moved them into spoiler tags.

At the end of the day, we're all fans of Carmella, which is why we're here in first place.  I appreciate everyone's posts, whether they be pictures or just general commentary on Carmella.  And the same goes for the other threads that I follow.

Cheers! 🍻