Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

4 minutes ago, Syria said:

She has some pictures on the Zhilyova lingerie site. Anyone knows if they were posted? cause I really don't remember and it's complicated to check through so many pages...

Don't recall them. Unless it's a reseller / distributor that sells brands with the same pics we've already had, but I'd be glad if you post them!

1 hour ago, Grievous said:

No big deal if they've been posted before. If you don't remember then most other people won't either.  

In posts with paparrazi pics the practically the same pic is posted 10 times in one post. 

We are not "any" thread, and I think every thread, or at least the recurring members of particular threads, have a subculture of thought on that. While I totally get what you mean, I believe we should at least TRY to post unposted content (unless better quality). We don't wanna feel like we're scrolling through a random tumblr or pinterest account with endless dupes, this is a forum to share pics of a model, not a post count contest (*cough* tzdon *cough*). 

Of course, we can't always humanely keep track of every post (even if I personally try, my choice), but the minumum (IMO) should at least be to check back a few pages, especially for new posts by the photographers/whatever given the probability that someone may have uploaded it recently is high, that this isn't just a "drop zone" for all found pics. Because if you start doing that, it's hard to draw the line on the maximum and some people would just start dropping everything all the time which would in turn diminish the thread's value; people would scroll by and just give up when they just saw a mess of unoriginal content.