Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

16 hours ago, neurovibe said:

Yah, and I saw those too (the other one has (too much for my taste) more musculature, I can't believe I've been fooled :o Happens even to the best I guess :D

Honest mistake, she did do some food shoots similar a couple years ago

1 hour ago, wndmkr said:

I can't believe those UHQ finds you been getting @neurovibe awesome

Yah, they are!

Another censored shot by Nasko Flan. Any uncensored version is welcome, although it's confusing cuz he even uploads some censored versions to 500px :/
Ph.: Nasko Flan (aka Atanas Tumbov, Sekurit) • Loc.: Germany • Date: shot Apr. 14 2018 Source: his IGRes.: 1080px
uYrgWiHW_t.jpg

Ph.: n/a • for.: Marie by Marie • Date: posted Feb. 12 2019 Source: their IGRes.: 1350px

JjsJku1T_t.jpg

2 hours ago, wndmkr said:

1MF3JtxT_t.jpg

Love this one, thanks!

Aight, so this is insane. She's gonna drop them gradually, as described in her caption. I took the photog's version because it had a bit less cropping thus Anastasiya's version is the compressed-recompressed version, although they're pretty highly compressed already. I'll leave links that might spur content in the coming days/weeks. Sad thing is her VK (photog) are just IG reposts (same quality or worse). BUT... if you check further in her VK, some are uploaded directly to VK with no huge quality loss.
Also, censored on all platfrorms.

Ph.: Maria Mikheeva* • Date: posted Feb. 20 2019 Source: her IGRes.: 1225px
*The second one MIGHT not be by Mikheeva, it just seems like the same shoot and unless it's a workshop... time will tell.

X46YjMEL_t.jpg W4LlojnY_t.jpg

Maria Mikheeva VK
Sasha Vankhanen [MUA] IG, VK, official site