Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

Ph.: Zhanna Alexandrova (aka Jeanne Lova, Ismailova)* Loc.: Hartwell Hotel Moscow • Date: shot spring 2018  Source: her IG  Res.: 1350px
*including aka's seem like overkill but it's easier to find with the search later to avoid dupes and I don't know if she got married since, her family name changed, and she uses Jeanna Lova as her pseudo.

ulGyKvj3_t.jpg

Ph.: n/a Date: shot Feb. 2019 or earlier  Source: their IG  Res.: 1350px
3t8LmtXj_t.jpg

Ph.: n/a Date: posted Mar. 12 2019  Source: Anastasiya's IG  Res.: 1307px
What's up with not crediting photographers lately?

182oOVTm_t.jpg 4Pag21vD_t.jpg s50TF3N6_t.jpg FEsnswmr_t.jpg

Ph.: n/afor: Viki 18.11 • Date: posted Mar. 14 2019  Source: Anastasiya's IG  Res.: 1299px

AohVbSEM_t.jpg

12 hours ago, wndmkr said:

I wonder if this is an extension of the shoot about a year ago or if new stuff is coming.

I'm almost positive this is new, not because of thr slightly different hairdo and make-up, but also because Couture de nuit's IG keep adding BTS videos in the past few days, there's yet a new one but I can't post it right now I'm on my cell

Edit: Here

These were most likely shot between Oct. & Nov. 2 2018, Guselnikov/Leyendecker MK, in Moscow, 1st posted on Nov. 2 2018
I chose the versions on his website because even though those on behance & 500px were slightly bigger, the file size was smaller and most importantly, the image had a bit less detail
Ph.: Jona Temper • Date: first posted Nov. 2 2018 • Source: his siteRes'.: ~2000px

other sources: his behance, his 500px, his IG

Qz868xbz_t.jpg F6b7htHT_t.jpg 5ZUkhjkU_t.jpg oMmL24sI_t.jpg vvdnaA5Z_t.jpg FMe8kyaG_t.jpg qUb7iUvi_t.jpg

Dupe but higher res', different cropping, different post-processing

Ph.: Markus Huber Date: shot Apr. 15 2018 Source: his 500pxRes.: 2048px

4RW0pkaF_t.jpg

This one closely resembles one of Huber's shots but she's looking up in this one

Ph.: Sacha Leyendecker Date: shot Apr. 14 2018 Source: his 500pxRes.: 2000px

8NuGEGlK_t.jpg