Bellazon

Grace Elizabeth
Thumbnail

2324lebron

On 2/19/2018 at 1:18 PM, piotrz234 said:

Being a VS model is sth extra but don't you think they are getting worse and worse with every show ? The casting is getting worse with every year, the outfits, music last year was the worst in VS history 

yes the only segment i liked this year was Punk and i was so happy Grace was in that! the rest of the show sucked. I hated hated hated omg HATED 2013 and 2014.

2015 and 2016 were ok but yeah they arent good like they used to be. but Punk was for real my favorite segment ever so it made this years show ok for me. I did like Grace's opening of Pink and Candice's opening sooo much. 

I like Grace's  HF work but would rather see her focus on VS just because I think she fits much better than Alexina, Roos, or Cindy or whoever else they're pushing at the moment and I dont want to see them anywhere because I do not like  how they look. I want them to get rid of Martha, Stella, Lais, Adriana, and Ican't even remember the other ones and keep Grace, Candice, Jasmine, and Elsa. I would really love to see Grace do mainline after she's done with PINK so i can see her pictures when i go to vs and not the other models they've been using. 

thank you for your response. I didnt realize how much HF work she was doing so that makes sense as to why she's not been so active with VS. 

19 hours ago, bump said:

yes the only segment i liked this year was Punk and i was so happy Grace was in that! the rest of the show sucked. I hated hated hated omg HATED 2013 and 2014.

2015 and 2016 were ok but yeah they arent good like they used to be. but Punk was for real my favorite segment ever so it made this years show ok for me. I did like Grace's opening of Pink and Candice's opening sooo much. 

I like Grace's  HF work but would rather see her focus on VS just because I think she fits much better than Alexina, Roos, or Cindy or whoever else they're pushing at the moment and I dont want to see them anywhere because I do not like  how they look. I want them to get rid of Martha, Stella, Lais, Adriana, and Ican't even remember the other ones and keep Grace, Candice, Jasmine, and Elsa. I would really love to see Grace do mainline after she's done with PINK so i can see her pictures when i go to vs and not the other models they've been using. 

thank you for your response. I didnt realize how much HF work she was doing so that makes sense as to why she's not been so active with VS. 

Yes, this season in Milan and even in the whole fashion week she is one of the most successful models and so far she did 10 shows in Milan and it is not even the end for her. I think she should do fashion weeks as long as she can and then eventually work all the time for VS but now it doesn't make sense to resign when she is at the top. She said few years ago that she wants to be on the top in a few years, and she is right now, which makes me very happy and I hope for even more shows in Paris. 

3 hours ago, piotrz234 said:

Yes, this season in Milan and even in the whole fashion week she is one of the most successful models and so far she did 10 shows in Milan and it is not even the end for her. I think she should do fashion weeks as long as she can and then eventually work all the time for VS but now it doesn't make sense to resign when she is at the top. She said few years ago that she wants to be on the top in a few years, and she is right now, which makes me very happy and I hope for even more shows in Paris. 

I see.  I've just really started following her career and i like editorials and VS more than fashion shows so i haven't really looked at what she's done in that realm. I just know she's doing well and it's great! She is just so classically pretty. I am glad to see her achieving her goals because she seems like a decent person, too.