Bellazon

Grace Elizabeth
Thumbnail

2324lebron

11 hours ago, Freak said:

Looks like she has three editorials for American Vogue this month... apparently....

I think that scan is from the MET Gala issue, not the June one. The text on the photo says "cardinal rules", and the caption mentions the met gala too. I've seen a scan of Karlie Kloss with also a red dress that was from that issue, and the style of the photo was very similar.

3 minutes ago, canirove said:

I think that scan is from the MET Gala issue, not the June one. The text on the photo says "cardinal rules", and the caption mentions the met gala too. I've seen a scan of Karlie Kloss with also a red dress that was from that issue, and the style of the photo was very similar.

Thank you! i completly forgot about the special issue ?

37 minutes ago, Freak said:

Thank you! i completly forgot about the special issue ?

You're welcome! :) There are no photos anywhere, no hqs. Just a couple of scans. It's like going back in time to when most editorials were scans people kindly uploaded to share with the rest haha

H&M

hmgoepprod.jpg hmgoepprod1.jpg hmgoepprod2.jpg hmgoepprod3.jpg hmgoepprod4.jpg hmgoepprod5.jpg hmgoepprod6.jpg hmgoepprod7.jpg hmgoepprod8.jpg hmgoepprod9.jpg hmgoepprod10.jpg hmgoepprod11.jpg hmgoepprod12.jpg hmgoepprod13.jpg hmgoepprod14.jpg hmgoepprod15.jpg hmgoepprod16.jpg hmgoepprod17.jpg hmgoepprod18.jpg hmgoepprod19.jpg hmgoepprod20.jpg hmgoepprod21.jpg hmgoepprod22.jpg hmgoepprod23.jpg hmgoepprod24.jpg hmgoepprod25.jpg