Bellazon

Grace Elizabeth
Thumbnail

2324lebron

19 minutes ago, Freak said:

It took 4 years to Behati and Elsa to walk in mainline. And only 1 for Grace. 

I'm pretty sure Grace this year will only walk in mainline. She isn't working anymore for Pink these days. 

oh fantastic information, thank you!!! thank you for posting pictures as well. .:Dinah:

VS must love her seeing as she got sent pretty much straight to mainline compared to Behati and Elsa who are two of PINK's biggest names (yes I know Ale and Miranda did PINK but that was so long ago and I feel them becoming Angels overshadowed their PINK tenure...I think people will always remember Elsa in PINK at least, and Behati as well. Poor Rachael, I don't think many people will remember her. While I think Grace was great in PINK, I think behati and Elsa are more memorable but I think Grace will be a standout as a mainline Angel. 

7 hours ago, Freak said:

well according to models.com it wasn't but anyways it's amazing, she didn't even had a show package for London. 

I guess she didn't have one because she was directly booked for Burberry. Now I just hope she walks Valentino since Patrizia Pilotti also does casting for Valentino and then this season would be a total dream. 

I saw one of her Swim pictures in the VS thread and it's good! Her swimsuit she is modeling is cute, she looks lovely...a little too serious for a Swim shoot (imo) but she looks beautiful. I hope to see many more VS pictures from her. 

She is such more suited to mainline VS than to PINK.

Not liking the airport outfit, but she herself looks good. thank you FREAK (i am going to stop tagging you for a bit so I don't overload you like Bettina/Kane/prolific posters. I hope you see my thanks, girl! :thumbsup:)

Not liking the crop top/jeans outfit either, but once again she looks lovely. thank you KANE (hope you see this!) :Dinah:

I feel like it'd be really hard for her to take a bad picture, even if I don't like the outfit she's wearing (but I have no sense of fashion, I am a very plainly dressed person)