Bellazon

Thais Oliveira
Thumbnail

Akeya

http://www.flogao.com.br/thathaorodrigues

the link is on her orkut page

i'll post some pics from her orkut and fotolog here :)

What is this website? :blink: Like what's its purpose?

are you asking about the fotolog or about the orkut? they both very popular here in brazil

in the fotolog you create an account , then you post a pic and comment whatever you want about the pic.

your friends can see your pics and leave a comment on it too

EDIT:if you want to see thais's photos you must click on "thathaorodrigues" on the left side of the page, above the second small pic.

once you enter on the page you can choose which pic you want to see bigger. she has 3 pages of pics so you can go to the next page by clicking on 2 or 3

orkut is a friendship net. you can add your friends and leave messenges on their orkut

and they can leave messeges on yours too. it's very useful!!! ppl here in brazil don't ask the other person phone number anymore, they ask the orkut link!! :laugh: everyone has it!! its really hard to find someone here that doesnt have it! you can ask every brazilian on this forum ;)

i hope i helped you a little

You answered all my questions! Thanks :) My thought process initially was that Orkut was similar to Facebook and Myspace. Now I know I was right :p Unfortunately, theres no way to verify ppl's ages so anyone can get on there. Even if they're underage.

• 2 weeks later...