Bellazon

Female models - JCPenney, Insignia by Sigvaris, Clairol, Target, Pantene, Giorgio Armani, Ulta, & Macy's

TF9

Any attempt(s) or effort(s) to ID any of these female models will be greatly well-appreciated - many thanks, as always.

Also, BTW - Is Modelknowledge still checking out my posts, or has she possibly stopped reading them?  I sure hope that she's still checking out & reading my posts since she's obviously one of the very best here.

1. JCPenney (Jan. 2015) -

post-49607-0-1445993368-6074_thumb.jpg

2. Insignia by Sigvaris (Jan. or Feb. 2015) -

post-49607-0-1445993368-6135_thumb.jpg

UPDATE (Sept. 26th, 2015) - Identified as possibly Erin Van Dongen

3. Clairol (Nice 'n Easy) (unknown date/year, but still current as of Jan. 2015) -

post-49607-0-1445993368-61882_thumb.jpg

4. Target (Jan. 2015) -

post-49607-0-1445993368-62478_thumb.jpg

UPDATE (Sept. 26th, 2015) - Identified as Alyssah Ali

5. Pantene (Jan. or Feb. 2015) -

post-49607-0-1445993368-62801_thumb.jpg

UPDATE (Sept. 26th, 2015) - Identified as Erin Micael (AKA Erin Michael)

6. Giorgio Armani (Jan. or Feb. 2015) -

post-49607-0-1445993368-63142_thumb.jpg post-49607-0-1445993368-64162_thumb.jpg

UPDATE (Sept. 26th, 2015) - Identified as Kassi Smith

7. Ulta (Beauty) (Jan. or Feb. 2015) -

post-49607-0-1445993368-64512_thumb.jpg

Her name may possibly be Ania L.

8. Macy's (Feb. 2015) -

post-49607-0-1445993368-65565_thumb.jpg

UPDATE (Sept. 26th, 2015) - Identified as Lauren Mellor

Edited by TF9

When did you ask for these ids? Because right off the bat, I would have told you 8 is Lauren Mellor, one of my favorite models. 

I am continually looking for models people inquire about whether it's an ID, image requests, or information. I place this info in my thread, but usually PM the person for ids if I remember. I only ask that you first create a model id  thread before ids in my thread because most times other members will get to them faster than I am able to. :) 

Thanks very much for those answers, which I've now been able to confirm are certainly right, fortunately.

When did you ask for these ids? Because right off the bat, I would have told you 8 is Lauren Mellor, one of my favorite models. 

I only ask that you first create a model id  thread before ids in my thread because most times other members will get to them faster than I am able to. :)

Well, I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "when" I asked, but I had never asked for any of them before until I posted them for the very first time in the very early morning hours of Monday (Feb. 9th).  And I think I know what you mean by your last statement, so it shouldn't be a problem.  Again, thanks very much for everything.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

#8 might be Amy Bracco, but I could be wrong.

#8 had already been correctly identified as Lauren Mellor, but thanks anyway, & thanks very much esp. for suggesting Amy Bracco, as I ended up searching for her out of curiosity, as I imagined Amy most likely would look great if she looks similar to Lauren Mellor.  And to my very pleasant surprise, I immediately recognized Amy as being the same gorgeously pretty model whom I've very much enjoyed seeing in Macy's ad flyer/fliers the last couple years or so.

• 4 months later...

Thanks very much for all suggestions, which I've now finally been able to "investigate", & have now updated my original posting accordingly.  Again, thanks very much as always.

Also, I'm very sorry that it usually takes me as much as 2-4 weeks to reply, but your patience with me is always greatly well-appreciated - esp. as I'm often so slow to check out & "investigate" each & every suggestion.

Thanks very much for all suggestions, which I've now finally been able to "investigate", & have now updated my original posting accordingly.  Again, thanks very much as always.

Also, I'm very sorry that it usually takes me as much as 2-4 weeks to reply, but your patience with me is always greatly well-appreciated - esp. as I'm often so slow to check out & "investigate" each & every suggestion.

Just happy to be able to help.

People can be busy, you shouldn't feel bad about that, I'm not always online here either. :)

If I can find any other ID's, I'll be sure to let you know! ;)