Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar is the new face of Fashion Bel Air

http://bourse.lci.fr/bourse-en-ligne.hts?u...amp;date=110124

"This new face, also known as the girlfriend of actor Leonardo di Caprio, already benefits of a strong international reputation and thus represents a tremendous addition to the brand Fashion Bel Air, which opens up new areas of conquest.

"We are very proud that Bar Refaeli, supermodel one of the most popular presently, has agreed to represent the brand Bel Air for our new advertising campaign. It embodies strong values inherent in our brand: the natural beauty, boldness and elegance. This campaign should give us the means to further accelerate the development of our sales and strengthen brand awareness Bel Air in France and abroad. "Said Eric Sitruk, CEO of Fashion Bel Air.

How interesting. So happy Bar is getting back to work! :)

I am so thrilled to learn how Bar is getting all these lovely and exciting contracts! The Fashion Bel Air promises to be a big exposure for her. So from February to June we might see her in several European magazines! Cool! :)

Thanks Roxee for letting us see two amazing photos from the campaign. She looks stunning, as usual. I wonder where she did the photoshoot for Bel Air and when was it....

Thanks Bigmax for the lovely pictures from Morellato jewelry. That was one of my all time favorite ad campaigns. Her elegance and beauty were at their best for these ads.

I was wondering something. Has anyone of you read about Bar's weight? I found on a French fashion website earlier that she was 60 kg and 1,74 m. Can someone verify if this is true. For me, it makes sense.

I never knew her weight, but I guess 60kg seems right with her height 1,74! Because she's not thin, she's very curvy and we know she gain weight in the last years. I remember that 4 years ago she was thiner than now but sincerely I think Bar looks her best right now, she have a very feminine figure and that's why she's my fave model!

I never knew her weight, but I guess 60kg seems right with her height 1,74! Because she's not thin, she's very curvy and we know she gain weight in the last years. I remember that 4 years ago she was thiner than now but sincerely I think Bar looks her best right now, she have a very feminine figure and that's why she's my fave model!

Why did she gain weight?

... Maybe she wanted to have more curves and a more healthy figure ??!!!

But I am with you, she looks amazing, absolutely perfect right now.

Why did she gain weight during these years?

... Maybe she wanted to have more curves and a more healthy figure ??!!!

But I am with you, she looks amazing, absolutely perfect right now.

I don't think she wanted to gain weight, I think she gain weight naturally. Anyway she looks great for me!