Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

she said that she think that you do not deserved to dye for anything, even not for your country. cus if there's another way to live somewhere without to dye, then you should do it!

she said that for her the life are the most important thing.

she also said that shes trying to give Israel a lot of honor around the world, and she was so happy to do the shoot for SI in Israel, cus then everyone can see what a beautiful country it is, she said that she was really proud of it.

important to say, that Bar did that interview few month after the interview that she did to the Israeli newspaper "Yediot Haharonot", when she said a lot of bad things about Israel and the army, if someone of you remember. so she wanted to explain her self and fix what she did.

Hope that I helped with something!! :laugh:

you can ask more things from me if you want...

Can't wait to see the pics of BAR! According to Modelina, Bar will be wearing a dress from British designers RAG&BONE

"Herrera. Donna Karan is dressing the lovely queen Karlie Kloss, while the boys of Rag & Bone dressed Bar Refaeli in a custom black & cream lace gown."

And from ONEMANAGEMENT twitter (Bar's agency)

"What designers did Bar Refaeli Collaborate with to design the dress she'll wear to the MET tonight? about 5 hours ago via web "

Thanks for the pics - Bar looks gorgeous - her dress is hip and modern and young, just like her. OMG, there were some awful dresses on other people tho - looked like Halloween costumes, haha ;-)

Solange 09, I think I know who you mean, the dress is horrible, well said looks like haloween in May, hehehehehe :laugh::laugh::laugh: have a lot of awful dresses but Bar again is looking great as she was in the past year! her dress is beautiful, her make up and hair are really natural looking and she doesn't need too much to look extremely gorgeous! :drool:

I love love the dress, she looks just so amazing! ... & the hair & makeup were perfect too, she was looking just perfect :heart:

Thanks for the pics - Bar looks gorgeous - her dress is hip and modern and young, just like her. OMG, there were some awful dresses on other people tho - looked like Halloween costumes, haha ;-)

Solange 09, I think I know who you mean, the dress is horrible, well said looks like haloween in May, hehehehehe :laugh::laugh::laugh: have a lot of awful dresses but Bar again is looking great as she was in the past year! her dress is beautiful, her make up and hair are really natural looking and she doesn't need too much to look extremely gorgeous! :drool:

um, I am not naming names - no need to! Let's just say on photo sites, I saw some really bad looks on the Costume Ball red carpet. I wish Bar did her eye makeup a little differently though - it's a little too much smokey color but that's just my opinion. Otherwise, she looked stunning.

I don't put names too, I don't want to start nothing, it's just that Bar is so much more gorgeous than any model there, just saying! you saw the one of Blake Lively, was so beautiful, a blue one of Marchesa the same brand Bar used in last year, they had such beautiful dresses! I think the one Bar's dressing is simple but at the same time it's beautiful and fits her!

:drool: Thanks for the new stunning pictures of Bar from the MET Ball in NY. She looks so fabulous in that dress. It takes a perfect figure to fit in that type of gown and Bar possesses every quality to look awesome in it: great legs, arms, shoulders and back, and the poise. Great choice!

According to a tweeter, Bar was wearing Jennifer Meyer's jewelry for the event.

A special thank you to Solange who posted that sweet picture of Bar with her man in Vegas. They look very much in love. :heart:

If you read those twitters carefully, I think you'd agree, they are not the real Bar or Jen Meyer (or Leo or Tobey, or Alex Mace).......I've caught the BarRefaelicious for instance on several inconsistencies in whatshe tweeted about and what actually happened (like where she was, etc). People are fooled because for instance she'll post a pic of the Lakers AFTER she was photo'gd there but the photo was taken from seats way up & she was seating courtside, stuff like that.