Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Lastwish - you know nothing about LEO. You just believe all the gossip. Even if he is a player, that does not make him a bad boyfriend - he just has not found the woman he wants to be fully committed to - and if he doesn't want to ever get married, that does not make him a bad person or an immature person. Some people realize they are not the type to be tied down or committed to one person for the rest of their life, that is their decision. Even his ex Giz, said in her last interview in Vanity Fair this year, that he is a wonderful person, someone to be admired and before she broke up with him, she said in another interview (Vogue Brazil) that he is 100% best kind of person and she knows him better than most people.

french - that is just gossip and untrue that LEO got Bar the Si cover, let alone to make Giz jealous. I think he is WAY over Giz, why would he want to make her jealous, plus he wouldn't have any say in who gets the SI cover, no matter how important an actor he is - haha, you would believe anything if it makes Bar look unworthy of her success because you hate her so much. If you really believe she and Leo are over (and they probably are), you should be HAPPY and get over your Bar hating obsession. :yes:

^Opinion. I love her editorials, and she is very talented. The only thing is that she's curvier and doesn't do runway. She's just more of a woman then some of those other girls (who I do love!). Not to mention 23 (she is 23, right?) isn't as young as it used to be.

And, for the record, I don't believe all the gossip. I've read Leo's interviews, and seen his pictures when he has a close encounter with the paparazzi, amongst other things. No matter what Gisele says, I still think he's a douche. But I'm always open to being proven wrong.

^Opinion. I love her editorials, and she is very talented. The only thing is that she's curvier and doesn't do runway. She's just more of a woman then some of those other girls (who I do love!). Not to mention 23 (she is 23, right?) isn't as young as it used to be.

And, for the record, I don't believe all the gossip. I've read Leo's interviews, and seen his pictures when he has a close encounter with the paparazzi, amongst other things. No matter what Gisele says, I still think he's a douche. But I'm always open to being proven wrong.

Whatever, this isn't a forum to discussing LEO. But it's not only Giz, a LOT of other people who actually know him and worked with him say how amazing and wonderful he is, down to earth, etc etc. But we all have opinions and you are entitled to yours of course - no worries :wave: !

^She is fine without Leo. She made the cover of SI on her own, and she's done well in the aftermath. I think she needs to find herself a more worthwhile man. Leo's a manwhore, a quality that makes him a bad boyfriend.

Leo is not a manwhore and a bad boyfriend, he is a good guy and as solange_09 said, many persons who know him said he is amazing and wonderful and there were some rumours which said that Leo cheated on Gisele but some months ago she said only good things about him in an interview and some months after their break up, he was with Giz for her 26th birthday, thus he was not a so bad boyfriend as you said.

I have to agree though that is is surprising and sad that Bar does not have much quality work - I think she has a lot of appeal and so beautiful so I don't udnerstand why companies don't jump at the chance to use her.

let me explain you

this companies are not buying the look only as there are many nice girls all around the world

but they buying the reputation of the model as well

in the last few month bar was in very bad press in israel about suing and court with big amounts of money

4.4 million isreali shekels and there were at least 4 law cases with her as well

any company would think few times before workng with her even if she is dating with leo

as when they begin the contract is fine but after the work is publising her mother start problems

also personally I think bar is far away from people and her fans

her communication is very bad

no really fans and I wrote this few times

also even in tapuz where any famous person has a forum - even noam that doing the fox with her

and she does not have forum

her website is not updated

her facebook page is not working

and leo on off is not stable and also she most time in Israel and not trying to do worldwide carrier

by the time models stay in NY and live there and run from one work to other

bar is going to parties in Israel and hope this companies will call her

I am not aginst her this is all the right facts let me know what you think

Anyway. People should really stop thinking Bar is nothing without Leo. This is so annoying. Come on, nobody really needs another person to have a career.

And well, ok, she's not doing a lot of work , but who knows what can happen next week? or tomorrow? it isn't like she stopped forever.

Anyway... it should be about Bar. And just her :sleep:

by the time models stay in NY and live there and run from one work to other

bar is going to parties in Israel and hope this companies will call her

I agree. She has to move if she wants to be more. She has everything to do right but... it's with her now.

Anyway. People should really stop thinking Bar is nothing without Leo. This is so annoying. Come on, nobody really needs another person to have a career.

And well, ok, she's not doing a lot of work , but who knows what can happen next week? or tomorrow? it isn't like she stopped forever.

Anyway... it should be about Bar. And just her :sleep:

Maybe not nothing, but without him it will be very hard for her to have works.

what the hell....??

that's a) not her real facebook page (it's fake/not run by her) and b) it is common sense that people on forums state all kind of opinions and imply alleged whereabouts and business plans/contracts of the celebrity in focus... so ... as usual, when pics surface, we all have real stuff to talk about.

But please guys, don't say that Bar is not working enough. We have no clue what she is working on right now.

Exactly.

That's what I said, we don't know what we can see tomorrow.

I think is just so unfair to think eveyrthing for her HAS TO BE about Leo. That's not true at all.

:wave:

Hi to all the real Bar fans! Thanks to everyone who posted pics and info on Bar. The new video looks amazing. It's great to see fashion model looking healthy instead of looking like an anorexic. That is why Bar is my favorite model.

yuckky:

Now onto the unpleasant stuff. What is going on in this forum? I come back here after a month of being away and I can't believe some of the crap I'm reading. I agree with hajopol about the nutcases taking over. Where did these weirdos come from? I'm referring to French, Refaelishop, Siniko and Leda. (I didn't want to name names but I didn't want anyone else to think I was talking about them). Are they all the same person as someone suggested earlier?

This forum should only be about Bar and no one else! I don't care about Bar's current or ex-boyfriend. He shouldn't even be discussed here. I have nothing against the guy but this is a Bar forum not a Leo one. Bar has a promising future in modeling whether she's with him or not. They are or were a cute couple but if it's over so be it. Hopefully both of them are happy wherever life leads them.

I usually ignore the trolls but I had to say something after reading all the stupid comments. If you people don't like Bar than why are you here? Go away! I can't believe that your life is so empty that you would waste your time commenting on someone you hate for no apparent reason. Oh wait a minute, Bar is dating or dated your future husband, right? LOL! Jealousy is an ugly thing. If you actually think that Bar and Leo were a fake couple than you're beyond help. I mean really can any sane person actually believe that they weren't in a real relationship? This is so strange. My rant is over and I hope I don't have to talk about this anymore. I want the moderator to ban these trolls and keep some order in this forum.

Hi Kerri Lynn. Thanks for the Bar info on her possibly being in London. Maybe Bar's working on a new modeling gig? Please keep us posted if you hear anything new.

Amen to rainyday...you said rationally what I think. I really don't know why this forum attracts what seems to be a lot on non-Bar people. I can only think it stems from jealousy..I mean why else would anyone waste their time reading this forum and following news/gossip about Bar if you don't like her??? I just do not understand people like that.

I really look forward to her Garnier Fructose ads..

PS 24 is not old...LOL, look at all the really top models and most of them are about that age or older.