Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Hi girls! :wave: Thanks again for the pictures posted here! Bar always looks incredibly beautiful.

Thanks froussy fot the links. I can't wait for Session. It sure is a huge challenge for a model to star in a psychological thriller directed by a very respected director..... so the expectations are pretty high for Bar.

Yeah, these comments were taken from Bar's Q & As - SI Swimsuit issue 2008. I believe one of my fave Bar interviews.

[i]The sexiest thing a man has ever done for me is ...

I don't think that when men try to do something sexy, it's sexy! I think sexy is when you don't try!

And the sexiest thing I've ever done for a man is ...

The same, when girls try to be sexy it's not sexy to me. I feel that a girl is the most sexy when she is confident with herself. So if I want to be sexy I try to show confidence.

To read the whole article, if any of you are interested.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/...refaeli/qa.html

Pheiress, I was thinking the same.... ;) We haven't read anything about Bar for a week from Israel now. It looks like she left. Do we know where DiCaprio might be at the moment???

Leo was seen flirting with many girls since some weeks. Bar never went to Japan, she was in Israel all the time. No news about Bar ? It's strange, since she is not Leo's fake girlfriend anymore, there are almost no news about her and i think it's for that , that some persons here want to believe that they are always together.

.... and why? Is this the usual speculation, because they haven't been photographed together in a while? :-/

Leo and Bar haven`t even been in the same country for weeks and none of the two seems to be particularly busy these days so why weren`t they together? Plus Leo is clubbing all the time with girls ( was seen leaving with them ) acting single. These are sightings, not speculation.

dealing with bar and leo and not with bar work too much

what about new contracts and works?

nothing!

I agree. Honestly I don't really like when everything about Bar has to be connected with Leo. She's Bar, nor Bar-Leo...

Anyway, I try to find some news but there isn't any I think...

according to " fashionmodeldirectory" Bar is on the cover of DT (Spanish Magazine) July/August 2009 :wave:

at her age I would expect to have at least 20 covers each week

Doing SI and dating leo gave her really push

but staying in israel and playing around is not going to help bar's carriar

as I wrote before it's better she will be in New york and next to leo and get more jobs

also do not see her doing any really amazing modeling latlay

all just simple once

what do you think? what would you expect to see bar doing this year and the next year?

Yeah I do agree but at the same I don't think she has to be all the time with Leo. I mean, they're not together right now, is that right? But I don't think that's bad for her carrier... I think she's really good just by herself BUT yeah, maybe if she stays all the time in Israel it might be a little bad. Not at all cause I believe she does some things there as well... am I right?

And well she's been in a lot of parties and events, even though she's not modeling too much... so maybe she wants some rest, don't know.

Anyway, yeah, I hope she moves a bit... cause everytime she does something, she's sooo beautiful... :heart:

She stays in Israel because she has no works in USA and now Leo stopped pretending to be a couple with her so she has nothing to do there. If she continues to do some covers every 2 or 3 months she never will become famous and she is 24 years old so i think it's almost over for her if she makes nothing now.

bar already famous for SI cover but this is nothing comper to what she needs to do work

she can absulotly can have good carrier without leo next to her and even with Guy or any other which can be her real boyfriend as it is not easy to be alone all the time or travel with your father/mother at the age of 24 or 25

at least this is how I see it

this is from today in tel aviv

bar is on the cover of this magazine

it's about how the celebraty dress

I think she can do the companies she already worked with in europe - try to get back accessorize and Chopard Jewelry

Going to court and working with israeli companies will not help bar but just waste her time

She is nothing without Leo.

^She is fine without Leo. She made the cover of SI on her own, and she's done well in the aftermath. I think she needs to find herself a more worthwhile man. Leo's a manwhore, a quality that makes him a bad boyfriend.

^She is fine without Leo. She made the cover of SI on her own, and she's done well in the aftermath. I think she needs to find herself a more worthwhile man. Leo's a manwhore, a quality that makes him a bad boyfriend.

The favourite for the cover of Si was Brooklyn Decker but some days before we know the model who would be on the cover, Bar made a rumour which said : Leo wants Bar to be on the cover - it will really piss off Gisele, so she had the cover thanks to Leo again.