Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Life's a beach for Xavier Rudd

AUSTRALIAN singer/songwriter XAVIER RUDD jumped at the chance to join supermodel BAR REFAELI in supporting an initiative to save beaches.

Xavier will be performing at the inaugural Corona Save The Beach event in London tonight, providing the soundtrack for Bar’s sexy catwalk display at the beach-themed party.

The campaign aims to promote the preservation of sandy spots across the world.

And Xavier – who grew up on the south coast of Australia – was more than happy to assist a cause close to his heart.

He said: “I’m pretty inspired by it. There are really passionate people involved and the idea’s great.

“Hopefully it will inspire other big companies to acknowledge how much they take and work on creative ideas to give back cause there’s a huge imbalance in this world.

“Industry is just sucking the planet dry.”

Though Xavier admits he has no idea how his wife feels about her hubby teaming up with leggy beauty Bar - girlfriend of Hollywood star LEONARDO DICAPRIO.

He added: “We’ve haven’t really discussed it. I’m not sure what she thinks.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle2020405.ece

International supermodel and on/off Leonardo DiCaprio girlfirend Bar Refaeli has teamed up with Corona Extra, the beer company for their "Save the Beach" campaign. Corona believes that beaches should be places of relaxation and fun and is pledging to fully recover on beach per year.

As an active donor to "Heal The Bay" and being someone that spends 3-4 days a week in the ocean, I believe that the beaches and the oceans are incredibly important (and beautiful) so I commend Corona on their campaign. I just wish Bar was wearing a lot less clothing.

Nothing gets people involved like a little T&A!

http://splashnewsonline.celebuzz.com/2008/...-coronas-s.html

Hey guys... you are free to believe whatever you want. If you don't believe that Bar was in NY at Katie Holmes' play.... it's up to you! :blink:

Thanks LYE for the great new pictures and articles of Bar in London for this cool environmental cause! She looks wonderful and happy! :drool:

Hey guys... you are free to believe whatever you want. If you don't believe that Bar was in NY at Katie Holmes' play.... it's up to you! :blink:

Thanks LYE for the great new pictures and articles of Bar in London for this cool environmental cause! She looks wonderful and happy! :drool:

I was just asking.

Bar Refaeli arrives on the red carpet at the Corona Beach Tour launch party held at Circus Space in London’s Hoxton Square on Tuesday night.

At the party, the Israeli beauty will walk the catwalk in Custo Barcelona fashions as Australian musician (and eco-activist) Xavier Rudd plays live music. This will all take place in a beautiful beach setting, complete with white sand, tikki bars, palm trees and swimsuit-clad servers.

Earlier in the day, Bar attended the photocall for this global initiative to raise awareness for the beach preservation movement. She wore Hurley fashions while posing with a surfboard in front of a beachy backdrop.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/12/09/ba...aeli-beach-tou/