Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

The last 3 pictures I posted above are from Bessini, or at least thats the folder they were in on facebook, the Dove pictures is posted before (Not sure if its an actual ad because it doesn't reaaally look like it) And as for the Oakley one its either Oakley or Okley....not sure if Okley is a brand but 3 of those pictures are posted below next to the Dove one :)

n1256402064_30199469_6804.jpg n1256402064_30199477_7821.jpg 6ae71c20392578.gif 2a2b7220392579.gif

I didn't realize that Bar has had soooo many campaigns:

Bessini, True Religion Jeans, Irit, Peter Hahn, Fox, Samsung, Oakley, Renuar, Hurley, Subaru, Bonita De Mas, Luisa Cerano, The P. Diddy one, Report Shoes, Nieman Marcus, Marco Bicego, El Corte Inglesh, Dove, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Yamamay....

And those are just the ones I know of, anyways, heres a few pictures :) (Just click them)

n1256402064_30180059_7666.jpg 9ff1ea20387754.gif

I didn't know that was a campaign. I thought it was a candid.

I didn't realize that Bar has had soooo many campaigns:

Bessini, True Religion Jeans, Irit, Peter Hahn, Fox, Samsung, Oakley, Renuar, Hurley, Subaru, Bonita De Mas, Luisa Cerano, The P. Diddy one, Report Shoes, Nieman Marcus, Marco Bicego, El Corte Inglesh, Dove, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Yamamay....

And those are just the ones I know of, anyways, heres a few pictures :) (Just click them)

n1256402064_30180059_7666.jpg 9ff1ea20387754.gif

I didn't know that was a campaign. I thought it was a candid.

Yeah they're not from a campaign, I had just never seen them before

Apparently, Bar was in NY on December 6, as a colleague at work saw her with DiCaprio at the Katie Holmes play, ALL MY SONS...

As for the pictures of her with the dog, here is the article that comes with it

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/35/ART1/607/945.html

It is concerning Bar's commitment to help with all the dogs and cats that were abandonned in the North of Israel following the war of summer 2006. She joined an organization that supplies food and care for the animals and is campaining to find permanent homes for abandonned pets.

A previous article in English

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid...icle%2FShowFull

this is very old clip

it was a joke anyway...

Few old photos

:laugh:

I know, I'd seen it before, but just wondering. So, you're not going to tell me? :laugh:

Only after bar will merry leo!

Why after that? :laugh: Is that going to happen soon then?

Not sure we need to wait and see... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Really rain in tel aviv now

Anybody knows which band bar like the most or which kind of music? this is for bar - funnly old song - do you remember?

this is very old clip

it was a joke anyway...

Few old photos

:laugh:

I know, I'd seen it before, but just wondering. So, you're not going to tell me? :laugh:

Only after bar will merry leo!

Why after that? :laugh: Is that going to happen soon then?

Not sure we need to wait and see... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Really rain in tel aviv now

Anybody knows which band bar like the most or which kind of music? this is for bar - funnly old song - do you remember?

So, you want them to get married?

From Mr. Paparazzi website:

QUOTE:

“Leonardo DiCaprio’s on-off girlfriend Bar Refaeli arrived in London today for a photocall at London’s Andaz Hotel.

During the shoot Bar was seen to be getting all flustered over something or other, we not quite sure what it was, but if her recent behaviour is anything to go by it could have been a number of things.

Just last month the model was rumoured to have thrown a hissy fit when she was told she was travelling in a small plane from Barbados to Canouan Island. Apparently she “was frantically e-mailing on her BlackBerry once she saw the tiny plane” and that was just for starters. When “the porter asked her for a tip after putting her luggage under the plane” she went off on one yet again, yikes, diva alert!”

And a lovely photo of her looking like she is having a fit:

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/assets/gallery/.../003efae9-2.jpg

Tue, 09 December 2008 at 6:50 am

Bar Refaeli Saves the Beach

post-1306-0-1446053727-35921_thumb.jpg

Bar Refaeli hits the beach at the Corona Beach Tour photocall at London’s Andaz Hotel on Tuesday.

The Corona Beach Tour, created to raise awareness for the beach preservation movement, is a party series that will recreate an idyllic winter beach setting–complete with white sand, palm trees, tikki bars, and swimsuit-clad servers–in selected cities.

The London launch party will feature Bar showing fashions by Custo Barcelona on the catwalk to the live rhythms of Australian musician Xavier Rudd.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/12/09/ba...age-2/#comments