Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar is going to court in Israel

More updates will come

This forum is going to be in the court as well

We will see who is hiding and if Zipi Refaeli is here

No one here has any desire to listen to this nonsense. No one here even cares about this entire matter.

Trolling of a model's thread will not be tolerated, and right now, your behavior can be considered trolling. Continued trolling of this thread will lead to a warning and possibly a suspension of posting abilities.

Secondly, the idea that an Israeli court could have any sort of say or jurisdiction over a US-based webforum is laughable.

If they did have a case against BZ, they'd need to bring before a US court of law.

And since BZ didn't break any US laws with this thread, I think you'll find it very hard to fool anyone who critically evaluates your threats for longer than two seconds.

Bar is going to court in Israel

More updates will come

This forum is going to be in the court as well

We will see who is hiding and if Zipi Refaeli is here

No one here has any desire to listen to this nonsense. No one here even cares about this entire matter.

Trolling of a model's thread will not be tolerated, and right now, your behavior can be considered trolling. Continued trolling of this thread will lead to a warning and possibly a suspension of posting abilities.

Secondly, the idea that an Israeli court could have any sort of say or jurisdiction over a US-based webforum is laughable.

If they did have a case against BZ, they'd need to bring before a US court of law.

And since BZ didn't break any US laws with this thread, I think you'll find it very hard to fool anyone who critically evaluates your threats for longer than two seconds.

YES, you right - I am talking not true things - Please block my user from this forum as soon as possible - you already blocked my from uploading photos

and than nobody will tell me anything anymore

The fact that Bar refaeli is a good looking person does not mean she and her mother needs to behave as they do.

The israeli court will ask to show who are the people behain the nicks and they will pay for what they did - espacially * anat * in this forum

http://www.tmz.com/2008/05/19/even-after-g...raises-the-bar/

Our Hero Leo Actually Traded Up!

Posted May 19th 2008 12:57PM by TMZ Staff

Leonardo DiCaprio really is the king of the world.

The guy breaks up with supermodel Gisele and still manages to upgrade ... to supadupamodel Bar Refaeli. The 22-year-old Israeli stunner struck a pose in Cannes this weekend.

He may not have won an Oscar yet, but Leo already has a golden statue.

Stunning Rafaeli is Bar-vellous

Published: 19 May 2008

SHE may not be starring in any films, but BAR RAFAELI is still making her mark at Cannes.

The Israeli beauty - who is dating Titanic star LEONARDO DICAPRIO - spent the day aboard designer ROBERTO CAVALLI's yacht posing for these tasty shots.

I'm sure Roberto will be delighted with the results.

Although I'm not certain Bar's male fans will take much notice of the clobber she's got on.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle1182012.ece

Leonardo DiCaprio's model girlfriend plays up for the cameras in sexy Cannes photoshoot

By Lini Ritchie

Last updated at 6:29 PM on 19th May 2008

She's the 22-year-old supermodel who has captured the heart of Leonardo DiCaprio.

Judging from these pictures of Bar Rafaeli, it's not hard to see what the Hollywood hunk sees in the beauty.

The Israeli model was seen adopting a number of sexy poses during a photo session on Roberto Cavalli's yacht in Cannes.

Bar looked stunning in the various tight-clinging halter-neck Grecian gowns she donned, and even appeared to be enjoying herself.

Admittedly starring seductively into a camera while lapping up the sun rays in the French movie city, would be our idea of heaven.

"The photographer can tell me his vision for the shot, but it's me in front of the camera that brings it out," Bar says of her winning poses.

While the fashion industry is often lambasted for fuelling the unhealthy size zero phenomenon, Bar's slender physique appears to have curves in all the right places.

The model, who regularly features on polls for the world's sexiest women, is the first Israeli model to be featured in Sports Illustrated magazine.

Bar began her modelling career as a baby and by the age of 15 was featuring in leading ad campaigns.

However, as is in the case of most models, Bar has expressed an interest in acting.

She will appear in the thriller 'Session' out next year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...photoshoot.html

Life after dark continued to be as glamorous over the weekend, with the likes of Goldie Hawn, Mario Testino, Mischa Barton and Bar Rafaeli joining Quintesstially and Margherita Missoni to raise money for OrphanAid aboard yacht Pegasus on Friday night and the ever-grand Vanity Fair party at the Hotel du Cap wooing L'Wren Scott, Mick Jagger, Cate Blanchett and Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith.

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/daily/08...-premiere.aspx

The Israeli supermodel raises the bar at the Cannes Film Festival | GQ

BAR RAFAELI

(15/05/2008)

The beautiful Bar Rafaeli raises the bar at the Cannes Film Festival yesterday. The Israeli supermodel is perhaps best known as the squeeze of Leonardo DiCaprio, although the actor was nowhere to be seen on the red carpet. Those eyes not distracted by Rafaeli will be on Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull, which is screening this Sunday.

http://www.gqmagazine.co.uk/CoolNewStuff/P...x?StoryID=52477