Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks frenchkiki :flower: - Bar Refaeli : Ses petits plaisirs, son pays, le top sexy dit tout

878904-une-de-madame-figaro-en-kiosques-le-0x414-2.jpg

http://www.purepeople.com/article/bar-refaeli-ses-petits-plaisirs-son-pays-le-top-sexy-dit-tout_a102461/1

Translation:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.purepeople.com%2Farticle%2Fbar-refaeli-ses-petits-plaisirs-son-pays-le-top-sexy-dit-tout_a102461%2F1&act=url

I can't wait to see the inside pictures and read the whole article/interview! :ddr:

Thanks Adira and sick for the great scans! :wave:

Thanks wijn and Domino for the articles! ;)

bigmax, I just love that FOX picture! It is so lovely to see these three gorgeous smiling ladies! :wub2:

Thanks frenchkiki :flower: - Bar Refaeli : Ses petits plaisirs, son pays, le top sexy dit tout

878904-une-de-madame-figaro-en-kiosques-le-0x414-2.jpg

http://www.purepeopl...-tout_a102461/1

Translation:

http://translate.goo...02461/1&act=url

I can't wait to see the inside pictures and read the whole article/interview! :ddr:

Thanks Adira and sick for the great scans! :wave:

Thanks wijn and Domino for the articles! ;)

bigmax, I just love that FOX picture! It is so lovely to see these three gorgeous smiling ladies! :wub2:

Thank you I'm french so if I found it I can translate :D

Kerri Lynn :D Yessss lol !

I'm sorry my english is so bad I hoppe you understand !!

Translation of your article Kerri Lynn Madame Figaro: (i'm sorry for the bad english...)

Top-model Israeli was elected the sexiest woman of the world. Everything in fairness and in muscles of steel, her conquers the trendy planet with disarming one simplicity. Portrait of beating, so comfortable one on a surfboard or a changing room Dior.

Kate Moss is the icon model of us time, with her rock frenzy,her lilac color rings and her metamorphoses with repetition. Bar Refaeli embodies another aspect us of time - the pursuit in a life in the open air-,With her muscles of steel, her venus's breast of Titien, her wagnerian heroine's hair and her persian cat's eyes which reveal a lituano-Polish Russian lineage. " I like the mixing at people, like in my plate, where I mix the sweet food and the salty, the hot and the cold, the vintage(vineyard) and the cooked. It is so less flat ", Explain Bar, while offering her golden body,her sports forms of surfer and her oriental curvatures to the make-up woman. Bar Refaeli excites the virtues of positive attitude, where Kate Moss can crystallize the uncertainty of her generation. In real cut down, been born in Israel in 1985, she explain: " to me, to I was always told that I had no choice, that it was still necessary to forge ahead and especially never to complain. It would be an insult in all to those who so much fought for their freedom and for ours. "

Her grandparents are survivors of the war and the extermination camps. " My grandmother fought on the Russian front with the partisans. My Lithuanian Jewish grandfather was interned to Dachau when he was 15 years old. My father fought in 1982 during the Israeli intervention in the Lebanon. It's for say to you, to us, we always liked the life. My mother always said me that the most important thing in the existence was to love. " All the friends of Bar were in the armed forces. She escaped to it because of a bad eyesight, and she regrets it. " In Israel, it's very important. We don't ask to you in which district you live, but to which unity you belonged. " Shame if she lived two Intifadas, she remembers that when she wanted to go to the nightclub in Tel Aviv with her friends, she took herself there twice to get on a bus. Doubtless for that reason the Bar'father chose to live in the campaign, in a ranch where he raises Arabic bloodstocks which trot in paddocks surrounded with white fences, very New England. " My father is a cowboy. He doesn't imagine to live in town. Only on horseback, at night, in the campaign, without compass, he knows how to find his road. In town, he is always lost. "

Glamorous karma

When Bar doesn't travel, it's where she lives with her three brothers and her mother, Tzipi, a ancient model who takes care full-time of her tribe today. " My mother kept the spirit pioneer. She works a lot, she is cheerful, never complains and she is afraid of nothing. She married to my father while they knew only for three weeks, and I was born while being at it. It is seasoned, no? " Is it an example which she would like to follow? " Not really. I am too young. " Shame with Leonardo DiCaprio? Bar throws then a revolver look to mean that it's a no-subject. During more than four years, the top-model formed with the American actor one of the most glamorous couples of the planet. They broke last year. Bar kept the small dog offered by his ex-lover...The stabbing music of the Indian movies Satyajit Ray, which she listens to in buckle, gives her the certainty that her karma didn't say his last word. Bar is a warrior who began her career in 9 months for a mark of yoghurts, interrupted it a few years in 12 years because of brace, resumed her in 16 years in shame time she studying psychology and literature at the university of Tel Aviv. " I adore this job. He allowed me to make extraordinary things. I was even invited to the Élysée by Nicolas Sarkozy, with Shimon Peres. Iwore a magnificent dress Elie Saab. It was a great honor for me. "

Dream body

She prefers T-shirt, jeans and ballerinas also likes the game of the metamorphoses. She knows how to enter skirts tube narrow, into vaporous Dior's dresses , a house with which she maintains privileged relationships, scroll of lingerie for the famous mark Victoria's secret... The day of our photography session, she has fun paste glasses , a feathered hat, bootees in lizard, and takes pleasure to be made up: the pink powder , brightness mandarindeposited on her high, simple cheekbones milks color Parma on eyelids, turquoise blue Mascara, natural glossy lipstick, evanescent buckles in the Klimt's style. Bar stretches. This morning, she had time to make her gymnastics, her stretch, her barbells, her gluteal abs... To look at her, we wonder which part of her body deserves to be so tortured. At the age of 17, she is in of legendary magazine Sports Illustrated. Her career unstuck. Today, she has just been elected by the American magazine Maxim the sexiest girl oin the world beetween 100 personalities. An attractive thingn for a girl who always felt tomboy.

My addictions:

Twitter: " it is my umbilical cord with my family and my friends. As soon as I have a moment of blues, as soon as I think in the beach of Tel Aviv or in the doughnuts in the apples which my mother prepares us for the snack, I tweete. I like my work, but sometimes it is a job in solitude. "

The beach: " When I return at home in Israel, I spin to swim. It's for that I love Tel Aviv. It's the beach city, the freedom , the real holidays. I go rather to Hilton Beach, where is one of the best surfing spots. My friends never believe in me when I say to them that in Tel Aviv we have fun a lot, in the point to forget the war and the attacks. "

I hoppe I do a translation you can undertand

Wijn Thank you :D

Ooo I really love the alternate cover! Thank you wijn for the behind the scenes pics :wub:

And thank you Amandine for kindly translating that!

just wander how the new date with Max the elephent from africa is going? are they sms each other like Bar did with the x?

:rofl: