Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

The pics out of Brasil are vewy cool. The guy with the green-ish polo, is he a friend or boyfriend? :)

The guy is Brazilian stylist Mat Mazzafera. He's a friend of Bar, and he probably has a boyfriend himself. ;)

LOL, okai, got it. :)
Happy holidays from Brazil!

Ahc_riu_CEAE9l_u.jpg

twitter

Sexy. :heart:

Just a week ago we told you about Bar Refaeli’s new Gap Fit campaign in the UK, while she was shopping in cold New York City, but it looks like Bar, like most Israelis, prefers the sun. The supermodel has decided to spend Hanukkah on the Bahia coast of Brazil and we get to see the vacation photo album.

The 26-year-old has twitted a ‘Happy holidays from Brazil!’ photo of her dressed in a bikini (Isn’t it the best gift ever?!), sitting on a beach and sipping on coconut juice. Refaeli’s mom tweeted her back in Hebrew during the family Hanukkah celebrations in Israel, saying “The Worried parents’ tweet: Don’t forget to put on sunscreen!”

Bar has been travelling around the Bahia coastline. Accompanying her is fashion PR Vale Micchetti and their Brazilian friends Ana Paula Junqueira and stylist Matheus Mazzafera, visiting Itacare and Trancoso.

http://www.abbanibi.com/blog/keeping-up-with-bar-refaeli/

LMS, Katchitup, your siggis are great! :wave: :drool:

i hope so ^ maybe LBR has some info

Bar has just sent a message on facebook. She said Undeez will be released in about few weeks. She will tell me more when, but surely it will release the first in Israel and after than she would see what public reaction about it and after that hopefully in the U.S. Stoked for her. :clap:

I saw Egypt pictures has been posted on Kevin's page and he tagged Bar. Hahahah she's so cute in every picture. Has also one of with Leo. I asked her if I can get one of the picture and post it in here and she said "Please don't. This is for your eyes only." ;)

And she also shoot for Quiksilver and Power surf with Noam Tor. I saw the picture that Noam posted. Apparently they shoot for Quiksilver special edition DVD.