Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Model Bar Refaeli was chosen as Escada’s face for their new fragrance, Especially Escada, and after seeing the gorgeous ad above, we now get to see the behind-the-scenes video of the ad.

Indeed, the model mesmerizes all as she dresses up in simple pink and red dresses. Going barefoot alongside a bush of roses makes her quite innocent. I just love how simple her makeup is, but she totally is beautiful here.

http://blog.flauntme.com/2012/01/06/bar-re..._medium=twitter

I think she looked so gorgeous and healthy doing this Escada ad! :wub:

Thanks Sick for these 2009 Laisha editorial photos. Have we seen all the ones inside the latest 2012 issue?

Thanks Lumi!

Hi Wijn!

Looks like Bar's vacation is over. From her Twitter:

after a LONG vacation, holidays, new years.. this morning i realized it's about to end... starting next week.. non stop work and travel!!

Cool pictures, Solange! :wave:

Thanks Wijn for reminding us and posting that wonderful Bar's photoshoot with Signe Vilstrup! :) Artistic, sexy and beautifully done, with good taste! ;) The one with the red dress is simply fabulous. :drool:

And I agree with some of you who mentioned previously that Bar looks better and more natural with her dark blonde hair. I wish she'd go back to it.

Wow, she is so incredibly gorgeous! Love the pics from the shoot you posted wijn!

I wish we would get work from her more often. It sucks that her work is very scarce.

It's an old shoot, I just stole it from her fanpage on facebook ;)

And yes, you are right :(

But as Kerri posted, she tweeted her vacation was over! :)

Wow, she is so incredibly gorgeous! Love the pics from the shoot you posted wijn!

I wish we would get work from her more often. It sucks that her work is very scarce.

It's an old shoot, I just stole it from her fanpage on facebook ;)

And yes, you are right :(

But as Kerri posted, she tweeted her vacation was over! :)

Yes I know, I saw the shoot is from 2008. :)

And yes, I am aware she tweeted her vacay is over. Sadly she is on vacay all the time it seems. I hope she proves me wrong. Cause the girl has so much model potential to model for so much more stuff, and to have a much higher model status than she does. Fact is she doesn't use that potential :/

Point I'm making is it would be nice to see her work more :)