Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

more HQs from amfAR

CU-Bar Refaeli-amfAR MILANO 2011-08.jpg CU-Bar Refaeli-amfAR MILANO 2011-09.jpg CU-Bar Refaeli-amfAR MILANO 2011-10.jpg CU-Bar Refaeli-amfAR MILANO 2011-11.jpg CU-Bar Refaeli-amfAR MILANO 2011-12.jpg CU-Bar Refaeli-amfAR MILANO 2011-13.jpg CU-Bar Refaeli-amfAR MILANO 2011-14.jpg th_a73625150875372.jpg/monthly_09_2011/post-42076-0-1593836777-13365_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="CU-Bar Refaeli-amfAR MILANO 2011-16.jpg"> CU-Bar Refaeli-amfAR MILANO 2011-17.jpg CU-Bar Refaeli-amfAR MILANO 2011-18.jpg th_519323150875485.jpg/monthly_09_2011/post-42076-0-1593836777-41084_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="CU-Bar Refaeli-amfAR MILANO 2011-20.jpg"> CU-Bar Refaeli-amfAR MILANO 2011-21.jpg

Hej, I hope that somebody can help me. :)

bar-rafaeli-nyfw-de-30091745.jpg

The photo is from the New York Fashion Week 2010 (According to the wall in the background it's Giorgio Armani.). Have somebody more photos of her in that clothes? I don't find more photos ... :|

hey! that's all I could get! seems photo is taken on September 16, 2009

I will search later again and try to get HQs or more tiny ones! :wave:

th_ed3e26150957983.jpg/monthly_09_2011/post-42076-0-1593836778-25475_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="GYI0058368054_xxlarge.jpg"> GYI0058368058_xxlarge.jpg Bar Refaeli Long Hairstyles Long Center Part WuUrKPv3s7Yl.jpg

Hej, I hope that somebody can help me. :)

bar-rafaeli-nyfw-de-30091745.jpg

The photo is from the New York Fashion Week 2010 (According to the wall in the background it's Giorgio Armani.). Have somebody more photos of her in that clothes? I don't find more photos ... :|

hey! that's all I could get! seems photo is taken on September 16, 2009

I will search later again and try to get HQs or more tiny ones! :wave:

post-49624-0-1446026512-73664_thumb.jpg post-49624-0-1446026512-75103_thumb.jpg post-49624-0-1446026512-77014_thumb.jpg post-49624-0-1446026512-90844_thumb.jpg post-49624-0-1446026512-95493_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much! :)

Any news on SI 12 yet??

No news, so far. But it looks like MJ doesn't want to reveal any of the names or faces of the models who will be featured in the next SI Swimsuit issue.

I am not the only one who thinks her choice of dress was of good taste.

Supermodel Bar Refaeli arrived in Milan, Italy at the Emporio Armani Spring/Summer 2012 fashion show looking absolutely gorgeous in a grey dress and black strappy heels. Of course, Bar is so stunningly beautiful that she could have thrown on a garbage bag and still manage to make it look like a million bucks, but that's beside the point.

Unlike Kim Kardashian and Beyonce who both wore evening gowns to Vera Wang's morning fashion show, Bar Refaeli was dressed much more appropriately for the Armani event. The grey dress was simple - conservative yet form fitting, and had interest and sex appeal with its asymmetrical shape.

Bar was greeted in Milan with a bouquet of white roses from Giorgio Armani himself. The accompanying card read, "Dear Bar, Welcome to Milan!!" Isn't that sweet? Refaeli sure thought so!

Bar Refaeli tweeted, "I can't think of a better way to wake up. So sweet:):) thank you Giorgio:)"

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.actio...281474980396513

I like these ones with a male fan taking a picture of him with Bar while Scott Lipps follow them closely. :laugh:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/76wK_GdxqlM...kDS/Bar+Refaeli

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/76wK_GdxqlM...Szz/Bar+Refaeli

91/ What historic time would you like to have been born?

"Tel Aviv of the 70's, the time of Eric Einstien and Uri Zohar. Yes, the time my mom was young. I'm not going to say young and beautiful because she is still beautiful".

92/ with which famous person would you like to trade for one day?

"Stivie Wonder. My dream is to know how to sing and play an instrument and I would have known what's it feels like when you can't see"

93/ Who are you envy of?

"Anyone who can sing. Alanis moriseete, Gali Atari".

94/ In which talk show producer would you like to get a call from?

"Wow! from the producers of 'Nightline' offering me to host. It's the- dream from me"

95/ Where would you volunteer when you go on a pension?

"Helping sick kids"

96/ Do you like to fly?

"It's a part of my job. I use to fly 3 continents a week and because my boyfriend was abroad I would fly for business and pleasure also. it's very tiring. Today I know what to do to make it easier: Have shoes that you can slip in when you wake up and need to go to the bathroom on the plain. I fly with simple flat black shoes by Lanavin".

97/ What do you like most about flying?

"the little packages you get and you have hand cream in them when you fly buisness in El Al. I collect them:

98/ Where do you like vacationing?

"At my parents' house in Hod Hasharon with my brothers Neil, Dor and On, my dogs- Puchi and Mishmish and also with my childhood friends".

99/ What did you learn from your therapist?

"a lot of things. But mostly is to stop wanting to please people. it doesn;t end. You better invest the energy in your self.

100/ So what is love?

"Giving from your heart. I learn that this state of giving- with he family, with friends and in a relationship- is only possible when it's mutual".

THE END!

From her friend Val's twitter:

Looking good crew!! See u all in Paris @valemiCChetti @BarRefaeli @iza_goulart @IsabeliFontana1. yfrog.com/khc25ydj

http://yfrog.com/khc25ydj

So we might get nice pictures from Paris! :)

Thanks bigmax for more gorgeous pictures of Bar at the Emporio Armani event. :wave:

Well ADI, I want to sincerely thank you with all my heart for all these 100 questions and answers that you graciously translated for us, fans! Your hard work, time and energy is greatly appreciated. I will keep this interview like I kept the ones you translated for us in the past.

There is nothing like an authentic sincere interview to learn about someone and again, this last fascinating interview didn't disappoint me. We can realize how Bar has matured and I'm glad to see she's still a very well balanced confident and interesting young woman with great values.

99/ What did you learn from your therapist?

"a lot of things. But mostly is to stop wanting to please people. it doesn;t end. You better invest the energy in your self.

Way to go, Bar! (Y) :dance: