Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I am proud of the way Bar is learning new things but the trailer looks :blink::ninja: and the movie was filmed two years ago ... very bad sign and not very promising.

Perhaps in some small festival or in selected cinemas ... but I sincerely believe that this movie will never be released in USA.

I am proud of the way Bar is learning new things but the trailer looks :blink::ninja: and the movie was filmed two years ago ... very bad sign and not very promising.

Perhaps in some small festival or in selected cinemas ... but I sincerely believe that this movie will never be released in USA.

First Session was filmed during the month of May 2007. Bar was not yet 22 at the time and for a first experience in movies, I believe beeing chosen for a leading role in a psychological thriller is quite flattering and gratifying. Unlike many other models who have had a first movie experience as an empty character with no substance or chosen for exposing their body parts, Bar was offered a demanding role. I heard Steven Bauer, her co-star mentioned how she did well despite that a lot of improvisation was asked by the director.

This movie was just a start for her. No one yet became a superstar on the beginning of their career. This is the hardest step - to start.

I think if she is really part of it, she will keep trying and some day she will get her role in some really good movie.

24/01/11 07:30 Le célèbre top model Bar Refaeli, nouvelle égérie de la marque Bel Air

Lancement d'une vaste campagne publicitaire dans la presse féminine

Pour sa nouvelle campagne de publicité destinée à promouvoir la collection été 2011 de sa marque, Fashion Bel Air a choisi une égérie de stature internationale : Bar Refaeli.

Cette nouvelle campagne durera 5 mois, de février à fin juin 2011. Elle sera déployée dans les principaux titres de la presse féminine en France et dans les pays où Bel Air se développe.

La marque Bel Air affichera ainsi sa présence sur plusieurs formats - pleine page ou double-page - dans les magazines-phares tels que Elle, Vogue, Madame Figaro, Marie-Claire, Gala, Jalouse, Grazia, L'Officiel, et Air France Madame.

Une campagne d'affichage est également prévue sur les faces externes des kiosques à journaux situés dans les grandes villes de France.

Le choix du mannequin top model Bar Refaeli consacre la montée en gamme de la marque et son internationalisation croissante. Bar Refaeli qui a représenté plusieurs marques prestigieuses à l'international, fait la une de nombreux magazines de mode, comme ELLE, GQ ou Sports Illustrated.

Cette nouvelle égérie, également connue pour être la compagne de l'acteur américain Leonardo di Caprio, bénéfice d'une très forte notoriété internationale et représente en conséquence un atout exceptionnel pour la marque Fashion Bel Air qui s'ouvre ainsi à de nouveaux territoires de conquête.

« Nous sommes très fiers que Bar Refaeli, l'un des top model les plus en vogue actuellement, ait accepté de représenter la Marque Bel Air pour notre nouvelle campagne de publicité. Elle incarne des valeurs fortes inhérentes à notre marque : la beauté naturelle, l'audace et l'élégance. Cette vaste campagne devrait nous donner les moyens d'accélérer encore le développement de nos ventes et renforcer la notoriété de la marque Bel Air tant en France qu'à l'international. » déclare Eric Sitruk, Pdg de Fashion Bel Air .

Prochaine publication : Résultats annuels 2010, le 21 mars 2011

A propos de Fashion Bel Air

Créateur de prêt-à-porter féminin tendance avec un time to market court, Fashion Bel Air connait une forte croissance portée par un positionnement pertinent et un savoir faire de plus de 25 ans.

Distribuée dans le monde entier à travers un réseau de détaillants multi-marques, la société développe son propre réseau de distribution afin d'intégrer l'ensemble de la chaîne de valeur et accroitre sa rentabilité.

En 2010, Fashion Bel Air a réalisé un chiffre d'affaires de 19,4 M? en hausse de 25,5% par rapport à 2009.

Nyse Alternext, code Isin : FR0004034593, Mnémo : ALFBA

Thanks Isabeli for HQ pics!!

Thanks Barbie for the awesome news about her new campaign!!!! I love how she's back to work... just shows that last year she was just taking a little break probably enjoying her personal life and such.... but now she seems ready to get back and show her stuff! The modeling world is lucky to have her :)

Bar is the new face of Fashion Bel Air

http://bourse.lci.fr/bourse-en-ligne.hts?u...amp;date=110124

"This new face, also known as the girlfriend of actor Leonardo di Caprio, already benefits of a strong international reputation and thus represents a tremendous addition to the brand Fashion Bel Air, which opens up new areas of conquest.

"We are very proud that Bar Refaeli, supermodel one of the most popular presently, has agreed to represent the brand Bel Air for our new advertising campaign. It embodies strong values inherent in our brand: the natural beauty, boldness and elegance. This campaign should give us the means to further accelerate the development of our sales and strengthen brand awareness Bel Air in France and abroad. "Said Eric Sitruk, CEO of Fashion Bel Air.

How interesting. So happy Bar is getting back to work! :)