Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

here is an article in hebrew with more ditails about Leo and Bar comeback!

that website was the one that break the news about Leo and Bar's breakup few month ago (they reported about the breakup few days before "People Magazine"), so I think that that website is talking true! lol

they are saying that this story of Leo and Bar back together is 100% true, and they even have more info about how its happend.

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3811306,00.html

At the last few weeks Leo understand that he want Bar back (and Bar show that shes interested too) and he started to sand alot of text massage and do phone calls, thay was supost to meet each other at the end of October at some engegment party of a common friends, but from some reasson they didnt.

ten days ago after alot of phone calls and texting to each other, Leo and Bar decaided to meet each other in Canada when Leo finish to film his movie there, and go for a vaction. they met each other at the airport and then catch a flight together to the Bahamas for a romantic vaction. they are still in the Bahamas and supost to be there for the next few days and then Bar is going to Israel to do some work there for a few days and then going back to America.

*I'm sorry about all my English mistake, hope you'll understand. :blush: