Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

:heart:

If it means anything to you guys, I have TWO pleasant surprises for ya regarding little Miss Refaeli! I will reveal the first one within the hour and the second one later this weekend.

Keep an eye out for my post, I guarantee it will definitely catch you off-guard and make you go, "WHAT?!?" :blink:

:laugh:

If it means anything to you guys, I have TWO pleasant surprises for ya regarding little Miss Refaeli! I will reveal the first one within the hour and the second one later this weekend.

Keep an eye out for my post, I guarantee it will definitely catch you off-guard and make you go, "WHAT?!?" :blink:

I can't wait!I'm So Curious,good news I hope!

I've been highly considering doing a Bar fansite. What do you guys think about the idea?

If you do, I would love to help you with the gallery. I have pretty much all pictures of Bar saved and organized.

LOS ANGELES TIMES

cret gets the Hurley bikini

Bar Refaeli bikini hurley black bikini victoria's secret Just as the perfect little black dress can be pulled out occasion after occasion, a classic black bikini has the potential to be a timeless wardrobe staple. But as many a woman has discovered, in the world of swimwear, that "perfect" suit can be hard to find, even if you're a model like Bar Refaeli, who appeared on the cover of this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.

Refaeli, though, didn't have to go the "Never mind -- I'll just go with a pareo" route when her search came up empty. She enlisted Costa Mesa-based swimwear maker Hurley to collaborate on the Little Black Bikini, which hits the racks at Victoria's Secret on Tuesday.

Israel-native Refaeli says she particularly likes the way this bikini travels. "I insist on packing easy, chic pieces that will work for me when I am on the go," she says. "And the fabric dries quickly, so I don't worry about throwing it into my bag to make the next flight."

The suit retails for $120, and 10% of sale proceeds benefit Boarding for Breast Cancer, an organization that promotes early detection and an active lifestyle as the keys to preventing breast cancer.

Victoria's Secret at the Grove, 189 The Grove Drive, Los Angeles. (323) 634-9177. 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday to Thursday. 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday. 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday.

www.victoriassecret.com, www.hurley.com/lbb

-- Max Padilla

It's good to hear that y'all liked that little announcement I made. It did kinda throw me for a loop when nobody here posted any news on it considering how much you guys always keep up with her daily. And imagine the brain freeze I had when I got my hands on this issue, which was no less than THREE weeks since the June issue! I was like "Wait a minute...a new issue already?"

I don't have any idea when the Esquire issue will arrive on newsstands but it will probably available sometime within the next two weeks. Okay, time for ANNOUNCEMENT #2!!

For this one, I'm going to need some help from our foreign members. Bar is on the cover of a foreign magazine that I've obtained and I have ZERO clue of the name, month, year of this particular fashion magazine. Here's an IPhone pic I snapped of the cover, so someone PLEAZE translate it for me!

Once that's been translated, I'll post the UHQ scans from this issue, so CHOP-CHOP, people!

post-18518-0-1446053902-11995_thumb.jpg