Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Personally my opinions on Bar's comments in the interview are torn.

1. She's not a D list model. Tons of people try to claim that and they're idiots for it.

2. What she said about her co-star was super uncalled for. It obviously wasn't meant to be directed at him personally but he definitely fell into the category of what she was talking about. And it's arrogant to assume her kissing would just make a guy's life.

3. At the same time, it's naive to think that she wouldn't make some guys week by kissing him. You guys can say all you want about personality mattering more in the end, but there are still plenty of people who wouldn't agree to that or who are just fine with looks while they're enjoying their single life. And I'm willing to bet that if a bikini/lingerie model went up to a random unattractive guy and just kissed him, he'd be ecstatic. It's not like society treats unattractive people well. Most of them have faced some serious teasing or self-esteem beating at some time or other. So I bet an everyday non-handsome guy would love that kind of attention. I'm not saying that all this excuses her blurting it out, but despite it being rude, what she said isn't incorrect.

4. We're kidding ourselves if we think some of our favorite models aren't just as self centered. Just because they lie in front of their audiences and act sweet and loveable doesn't change that or make it better; it makes them good actors. Bar is blunt and brutally honest, and we don't like that. But she's definitely not alone in her arrogance or in having a questionable personality.

I rarely ever post on this site, but I've always loved Bar as a model, if not always as a person, so I thought I'd throw my two cents in.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013 - Bar Refaeli shops with her father, Rafael on Robertson Blvd. in Beverly Hills, CA, days after beeing seen kissing "Walter the Nerd" in GoDaddy's Super Bowl ad. Refaeli stays mum when asked if she'd kiss a nerdy photographer.

Bar Refaeli is stopping by "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" tonight (Wednesday, February 6) and the late night host is seizing the opportunity.

In HuffPost TV's exclusive sneak peek (above), Leno asks the supermodel to recreate her now-infamous Super Bowl commercial for GoDaddy, in which she made out with a ruddy-faced geek. Refaeli is happy to oblige, but it doesn't work out the way Leno imagined when he closes his eyes.

Tune in to NBC on Wednesday, February 6 at 11:35 p.m. EST to watch Refaeli on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/06/jay-leno-spoofs-bar-refaeli-kiss-super-bowl-godaddy_n_2634345.html

12006_10151691892858294_2123851988_n.png