Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar Refaeli looks every inch the sporty role model in brand new campaign for Gap Fit

As the winter looms and the rest of us look pasty and puffy thanks to holiday parties and mince pies, Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli proves she's still hot to trot in a new campaign for Gap Fit.

Looking bronzed and glowing, the 26-year-old is seen laughing in the new ads for the retail giant's line of workout clothes.

The images bear the slogan, 'For Life As You Live It', a particularly appropriate tag line for Miss Refaeli.

No stranger to exercise herself, she hones her enviable body with regular visits the gym and the Israeli self defence technique Krav Maga.

Krav Maga is a hand-to-hand combat system used by Israeli defence forces, and is incorporated frequently into choreographed fight scenes in Hollywood films.

In other words, she's no softie when it comes to training. And when she can, the model also loves to ride horses- a great workout for those thigh muscles.

Miss Refaeli, a former flame of actor Leonardo DiCaprio, is a favourite among swimwear and lingerie brands for her flawless skin, toned bod and sought after curves

In the past few months she has posed in a calendar for lingerie label Passionata and a campaign for swimwear brand Agua Bendita.

She has also been guest starring on E!'s Scouted, a show that follows a model agency's search for new talent.

Back from a recent tip to Brazil and with a sprinkling of sizzling new campaigns behind her, Miss Refaeli was spotted this week shopping with friends sans make-up in New York City.

The appearance was in stark contrast with her cover girl image, and fellow shoppers barely recognised her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-...l#ixzz1hDDySuSe

Thanks Sick for the Spanish Woman magazine photos. :wave: These sure do deserve to be reposted! :)

Wijn, I wanted to mention that your siggis are always cute or very special. And as I look at your Bradley Cooper's signature, I was wondering if the guy is single? Him and Bar would make a cute and interesting couple, don't you think? ;)

KevConzzzKevin Connolly

@BarRefaeli Got some great shots from Egypt printed out... 1 great one I'm gonna send u

BarRefaeliBar Refaeli

@KevConzzz we were so lucky to go right before the revolution!

Too bad we've never seen any photos (razzi or others) of the group during the Israel/Egypt trip from last year.

Thanks Adira for the pictures of Bar reunited with her friends in Brazil! Love her little simple white dress, sexy. I hope she'll have a wonderful time! :)

KevConzzzKevin Connolly

@BarRefaeli Got some great shots from Egypt printed out... 1 great one I'm gonna send u

BarRefaeliBar Refaeli

Too bad we've never seen any photos (razzi or others) of the group during the Israel/Egypt trip from last year.

Thanks Adira for the pictures of Bar reunited with her friends in Brazil! Love her little simple white dress, sexy. I hope she'll have a wonderful time! :)

Hopefully Kevin will tagged Bar on Facebook and if he di I will ask Bar if I copy the picture and post it here :)

KevConzzzKevin Connolly

BarRefaeliBar Refaeli

Hopefully Kevin will tagged Bar on Facebook and if he did I will ask Bar if I can copy the picture and post it here :)

The pics out of Brasil are vewy cool. The guy with the green-ish polo, is he a friend or boyfriend? :)

The guy is Brazilian stylist Mat Mazzafera. He's a friend of Bar, and he probably has a boyfriend himself. ;)

Thanks wijn for the cute photo. Here is her friend's tweet that comes with the picture:

@BarRefaeli hi hon looove this pic of us last new years cabo! Gonna miss u this year! Big kisses xo yfrog.com/kg458dwj