Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Nope, but my brother, my ex-husband, two of my cousins, my father, my grandfather all were and I was in the Army Reserve before I had my daughter. Keeping in mind that it's not mandatory where I'm from. So Bar who thinks because she's a celebrity that she is above the law and the mandatory service gets very little respect from me. Have pride in your country. Just because you're a 'celebrity' doesn't mean your exempt.

It's not like she was ever going to see active duty. Esti enlisted and had no problems, hell she even did some work, (SI anyone?) and yet Bar's holier then though outlook doesn't allow her to enlist? That's some liberal hippy bullshit, emphasis on the bullshit.

post-17905-0-1446025668-62914_thumb.jpg image1i.png

What other needs!?

**but at least they're pretty pictures right?

Thanks guys for all the pictures and links!!! :wave: I think her whole look was perfect at this year's MET GALA! The hair, the style and the length of the dress and her makeup... gorgeous, classy and elegant!

As for the pictures from GQ Italy.... I'm not sure. She's done nicer things before.

well i love the photos..they are sexy cant wait to get them in HQ :D

im pretty sure other people have done the same thing to avoid army no one likes war

there are other reasons we dont know so its not for us to judge why she did or did not enlist :)

Her quote says it all. She put the quote out there to be judged, it's being judged. You don't want to be judged you keep your mouth shut. She's been looked down upon and looked upon rather harshly due to her decision and what she had to say... I'd have to say I agree with the harsh criticisms.

She's being judged by lots of people, and I think that people are right to do so. Like I said Esti, a fellow model had no problem doing what every single one of her country men/women are expected to do and joined the army. Bar just seemed to think she was above it, and in essence better then everyone else. Just because you're a celebrity doesn't mean you aren't required to follow the laws, as much as everyone wants to believe that's the case. So I'll stand by the fact that while the pictures may be taken as 'pretty' I think they're highly inappropriate and rather tacky.

Well, I don't like the whole idea of the photoshoot either, but I think the pictures are very nice!

And I don't believe she had ever said such a thing, the paper had misquoted her, right?

Leo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli could be heading for a more permanent split after they went their separate ways after the Met ball on Monday. While Refaeli attended the gala and the after-party at Crown, DiCaprio partied at the Top of the Standard with his boys, dressed casually in jeans and a baseball cap. The actor avoided fotogs and kept a low profile while mingling with Naomi Watts and Carmelo Anthony, among others. Sources say Leo and Bar have been "going through a difficult patch," but they are trying to work it out. A rep for DiCaprio declined to comment. Refaeli's rep was not available for comment.

Sorry guys, I forgot to add the link. Here is the link to the Bar/Leo rift story. Such a shame. I was looking forward to seeing lots of pics of them together over the summer especially like how Leo has all the free time now. But I think its for the best. I really love Bar but I think she and Leo make a horrible couple. I do wish them both the best in their separate lives. Don't be sad people, you will get over it.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/leo_bar_ri...M#ixzz1LNm1Hg7I

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/leo_bar_ri...M#ixzz1LMl2Vf77