Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

http://www.rtl.de/cms/information/rtl-excl...engel_mehr.html

using google transltor

Top Model Heidi Klum is bra and panties on the nail: Bye, bye, Victoria's Secret 'Heidi Klum wants to be an angel anymore. Die vierfache Mutter verabschiedet sich nach 13 Jahren vom ‚Victoria´s Secret'-Laufsteg. The mother of four says goodbye after 13 years of Victoria's Secret' catwalk. „Alle guten Dinge müssen mal ein Ende haben.“ so erklärt Klum der ‚New York Post' diesen Schritt, „Ich werde Victoria immer lieben und ihr Geheimnis nie verraten. "All good things must come to an end." Says Klum says the New York Post this step, "I will always love Victoria and never betray their secrets. Es war eine unglaubliche Zeit.“ Schon bei der diesjährige ‚Victoria´s Secret'-Show im November wird die 37-Jährige nicht mehr mitlaufen und ihre Chef-Flügel somit an eine jüngere Kollegin abtreten. It was an incredible time. "Even with this year, Victoria's Secret' show in November, the 37-year run with no more and pass on its head-wings thus to a younger colleague.

hope Bar will replace Heidi! also for this year show!

I love Bar's look, both the candid ones and the one at the Cavalli party. I don't like the fabric (too busy) but the style is very nice. Actually, Posh Beckham wore that dress about 2-3 years ago but I'm sure all the famous ladies at this party wore classic Cavalli dresses. Sometimes his designs are too flashy for my taste (like I would wear them anyway,haha!) but he is a top designer. So they are staying at the Ritz Carlton while in paris...I think this same hotel they stayed when they were first dating couple of years ago :heart: :heart: . I bet lot of people predicted they would never last this long as a couple..whatever U think of Bar, she has been the LONGEST at being Leo's g/f. :wave:

You're welcome, Adira, thanks for the pics too.

I wonder if Bar met Tyra at the party... I'd die! :heart:

Haha, Tyra is so unique. Some people hate on her but I think she's hilarious. Plus, when she was modeling and doing VS, she was absolutely stunning. She has the most beautiful face and bone structure.

I love Bar's look, both the candid ones and the one at the Cavalli party. I don't like the fabric (too busy) but the style is very nice. Actually, Posh Beckham wore that dress about 2-3 years ago but I'm sure all the famous ladies at this party wore classic Cavalli dresses. Sometimes his designs are too flashy for my taste (like I would wear them anyway,haha!) but he is a top designer. So they are staying at the Ritz Carlton while in paris...I think this same hotel they stayed when they were first dating couple of years ago :heart: :heart: . I bet lot of people predicted they would never last this long as a couple..whatever U think of Bar, she has been the LONGEST at being Leo's g/f. :wave:

I hope Bar will get her own dress and not need to use other items

Leo With a current salary of $20 million a movie can efford spending 20,000 usd on dresses for his gf from time to time

Leo With a current salary of $20 million a movie can efford spending 20,000 usd on dresses for his gf from time to time

Listen, she wore the dress because it was a Cavalli event...don't you get it? And enough with your nonsense about Leo buying Bar a dress... she makes quite a lot of money, not as much as Leo, but more than most of us...she can and does afford to buy her own dresses. The fact is most famous models have dresses and outfits given to them by designers, they don't buy them.

i'm sorry but ienergy, you are full of nonsense with your comments about Bar. I thought you were too busy with your U.N. to post here?? I never believed that anyway...

Listen, she wore the dress because it was a Cavalli event...don't you get it? And enough with your nonsense about Leo buying Bar a dress... she makes quite a lot of money, not as much as Leo, but more than most of us...she can and does afford to buy her own dresses. The fact is most famous models have dresses and outfits given to them by designers, they don't buy them.

i'm sorry but ienergy, you are full of nonsense with your comments about Bar. I thought you were too busy with your U.N. to post here?? I never believed that anyway...

Just ignore this person already, I have no idea what his/her problem is, but you just need to ignore him/her! I have a feeling that he/she is mad about Bar for some reasson, but its just not our problem! so lets just ignore him/her!!!

Thanks Ane. My opinion is that the dress is not an easy one to wear. Bar makes it look nicer and softer because of her smile and poise. Victoria is gorgeous, but unfortunately, she lacks a lot of "natural" and her poses are always exaggerated.

Roxee, I want to thank you for the different links you posted in regards to the Paris sightings. If it weren't of these bloggers and tweeters, we'd have to wait for columnists of razzi to have news. Bar insists on keeping her personal life private and I can understand her. Didn't we read that when she left Vancouver with her boyfriend, they entered the airport through different entrances ( or something like that). So I'm not surprised to read that when they left the restaurant in Paris or went to a party, they tried their best to not be taken in pictures together. Like I said before, Bar prefers to share her man's private life..... instead of his public life. ;)

Now, do you think that her being at the Instambul Fashion Event in September was just a rumour..??

Hi Kerri Lynn! :wave:

Now, do you think that her being at the Instambul Fashion Event in September was just a rumour..??

I searched for my original post about Bar going to Istanbul. It didn't say she was going to Fashionable Istanbul, it said she was going there for a magazine shoot. I don't know if this really happened, but I suppose it could have since there were some days in September when Bar's whereabouts were unknown. I guess we will eventually find out. :idk:

Aug 18 2010, 04:27 PM

http://www.turuncutime.com/news/138/ARTICL...2010-08-13.html

This article in Turkish says that Bar will be going to Turkey in September to do a fashion shoot for an American fashion magazine at world famous historical sites in Istanbul. It says she will spend five days there and stay at the Hotel Les Ottomans in Istanbul.

It mentions that she visited Turkey for the first time last year when she attended the "Fashionable Istanbul" event in October 2009.

EDIT: Hmm, that link seems to be down now. Here's another article with the same news

http://haber-gazete.com/gazeteler/1410-bar...5-gun-gecirecek

I wonder what magazine the shoot is for?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55j5JMiBCpg

A video talking about Bar wore the same dress that Victoria used about 4 years ago. For sure Bar looked sooooooooo much more beautiful because she have curves on her body, very different from "miss skinny Beckham" that in my opinion is a ugly woman, but anyway this doesn't matter because on this video have images of our lovely Bar flawless on her dress.

Heard Heide Klum is leaving Victoria's Secret and now that Miranda is pregnant, is two models out. Maybe Bar have a chance to be part of the Angels, I know this a old thing that I just said before, but it's because I really would love to see her as an VS angel!

Heard Heide Klum is leaving Victoria's Secret and now that Miranda is pregnant, is two models out. Maybe Bar have a chance to be part of the Angels, I know this a old thing that I just said before, but it's because I really would love to see her as an VS angel!

So would I. But I don't think she will be a VS angel this year... But who knows? we're talking about Bar. :laugh:

Roxee said:

I searched for my original post about Bar going to Istanbul. It didn't say she was going to Fashionable Istanbul, it said she was going there for a magazine shoot. I don't know if this really happened, but I suppose it could have since there were some days in September when Bar's whereabouts were unknown.

Thanks, Roxee! :wave: You're right, I forgot that it was for a magazine shoot. Forgive me. Now there is for sure a possibility she went to Turkey after Vancouver and before her last visit to Israel! That makes sense! I can not wait to see for which magazine and what type of pictures it was for!

Thanks for the clip, BarbieErin. The comments for that E reporter are non sense. Bar wore the dress because it was an event dedicated for RC. It was not like she wore it for an Oscar night or a premiere movie. Frankly!

Both Bar and Viktoria looked great in that gown, they are not to be compared in my opinion. Viktoria is always very elegant, always wearing suits and classical stuff, she's always high fashion.

Bar is more girl-next door -type, or a californian type of girl- blond, smiley, with muscles.

They have two totally different auras, therefore I don't see how anyone could compare them.

I always like what Bar wears in candids in Paris- last year, when she was there with Leo she wore jeans shorts, and also a really beautiful scarf. She looked really elegant, like this year as well.

And I also like, that no matter she is not skinny she still wears tight jeans. When she is out on the street, she looks like a normal, regular girl, you wouldn't say she is a model (I mean that as a compliment, in the best possible way - like, the other models are sooo skiny and sooo tall, they look like aliens on the street and you always feel terrible thick walking next to them.). I have basically Bar's body structure, and I am proud somebody at last said this is how a normal beautiful woman looks like.

Bar definetly rocked that dress!

Its great there staying in the ritz carlton hotel, it looks very beautiful.

Bar was reported to have been at the Tag Huer party with Leo. I just saw it in a couple of tweets of people at the Tag Huer event saying she was there too:)

But idk if the info is accurate

Heres another Roberto Cavalli dress she wore back in 2008

post-42953-0-1446025100-90226_thumb.jpg