Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Hi Kerri Lynn

thanks for the article! Surprised she's in new York I wonder what she has planned?

the plans - go to VS office and say : hello my name is Bar Refaeli and I am going to be your new angel.

I am starting from today :wave:

cool bar is in New York supporting a good cause!!

I have a feeling she'll go back to Israel to spend her birthday then after that she'll go back to los Angeles and stay there for a long time.

I hope that she's gonna spend her birthday with Leo this year, I think that Leo suppose to be back in America soon.

This is not the place to disparage the model. If she is not to your taste or you disagree with her dating choices, perhaps this is not the thread for you.Thank you.

Edited by Ganymede

Haha, here in the same minute :p . ~ Double Edited by Joe > Average

This is not the place to disparage the model. If she is not to your taste or you disagree with her dating choices, perhaps this is not the thread for you.Thank you.

Edited by Ganymede

Haha, here in the same minute :p . ~ Double Edited by Joe > Average

WTF

WHATS WITH THIS CENSORSHIP???

i actually find her quite pretty

i was just stating the facts that it was very unlikely to see her in vs

because all of today vs models have a completely different body structure.now vs is in the Anglo Saxon phase, before that they where in the Brazilian phase

Bar isn't Anglo Saxon... Miranda is Australian Candice is south american, Marisa is american... bar is Jewish probably with eastern European ancestors

shes not the body type, and not the nationality... that is why i think they don't choose her... and the only card she can use is her popularity due to her relationship to Leo... thats all i'm saying

First of all your post doesn't make any sense. You say bar is not with VS because of her nationality but the majority of the angels are from all over the globe!! Candice is from south Africa by the way. Plus the anglo saxon thing doesn't make sense because Bar would fit into that group just the same as Candice would. Chanel is with them and she's not anglo saxon. Ambrosio is brazillian. So your not making a point. Everyone has a different nationality, ethnicity or whatever from eachother so there is no group to classify them. Bar would actually fit right in because she also has a different nationality like everyone else!! Also she has the perfect body for lingerie/ swimsuits that is what she is mostly known for !! Leo has nothing to do with your point either. Bar is more famous than say chanel or candice so the popularity thing doesn't explain it either. Miranda is there and she has a famous boyfriend too.

Anyways did anyone consider maybe Bar does not want to be an angel, she's never voiced that that's what she wanted. It's a bit restrictive. For all we know she could have gotten an offer but turned it down like she turns down lots of other things no one knows... Anyways She got her sports illustrated cover and that was what she said was her biggest dream. :p

First of all your post doesn't make any sense. You say bar is not with VS because of her nationality but the majority of the angels are from all over the globe!! Candice is from south Africa by the way. Plus the anglo saxon thing doesn't make sense because Bar would fit into that group just the same as Candice would. Chanel is with them and she's not anglo saxon. Ambrosio is brazillian. So your not making a point. Everyone has a different nationality, ethnicity or whatever from eachother so there is no group to classify them. Bar would actually fit right in because she also has a different nationality like everyone else!! Also she has the perfect body for lingerie/ swimsuits that is what she is mostly known for !! Leo has nothing to do with your point either. Bar is more famous than say chanel or candice so the popularity thing doesn't explain it either. Miranda is there and she has a famous boyfriend too.

Anyways did anyone consider maybe Bar does not want to be an angel, she's never voiced that that's what she wanted. It's a bit restrictive. For all we know she could have gotten an offer but turned it down like she turns down lots of other things no one knows... Anyways She got her sports illustrated cover and that was what she said was her biggest dream. :p

I've been thinking of this for so long ... I do believe she's the one who doesn't want to be contracted by VS or any company ... Why would she get stuck with one company like Adriana or Alessandra when you can do a lot of things like Isabeli Fontana?

VS is waaay to restrictive & maybe Bar doesn't want that

it's the same thing when people talk about why bar doesn't

Do runway. I can tell bar doesn't care too much about runway because if she did she would lose a bunch of weight and be stick skinny like most of the high fashion models. She is not getting super skinny so thats one way to realize it's not want she is passionate about. Same thing with vs if she wanted to have the same body type as Miranda and Candice she would make an effort there but she's not. Again i think bar's main priority isn't modeling like it used to be and that is evident by the lack of work