Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/10/21/ba...ngel-ball-2009/

=>

JJ: What does Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation mean to you?

BR: I love working with charities and cancer is one of the things that touches my heart the most. Cancer research is really important, because one day we’re going to look back and say, “I wish we had that cure back then.” As soon we find it, it’ll be better.

JJ: Have any friends or family members of yours been affected by cancer?

BR: My best friend died two weeks ago. Horrible. I don’t know the name of cancer that he had in English, but it’s very rare and he had it for eight years. He was very brave - he was only 24. Very sad.

JJ: Are you in NYC for anything else?

BR: Yes, I’m working tomorrow, shooting for Garnier.

JJ: I love your commercial, by the way.

BR: Thank you! (laughs) And I just had a work lunch, and got a few jobs. I’ve been off all summer, so it’s about time!

JJ: How did you spend your summer? Did you travel?

BR: I was mostly in Israel. I loved it. Finally! I just chilled with my friends and family on the beach, in the sun and I haven’t had that for so long. I love that. It’s my favorite thing to do.

LMAO

She talks about a friend who died, the guy just moves on to the next question. Funny dude.

VAMP: YOU MADE MY DAY!!! And please don't ever ask again if we are tired of looking at this girl! These pictures are treats from a to z. Thanks a lot for sharing these gems. Bar's beauty is breathtaking. :drool: I also like the one where she's having her picture with a fan in NY. That was sweet of her.

Thanks hajopal for the the link of photos and the interview. I did not know she had a friend who was so sick. No wonder she is involved with these types of charities.

I can't wait to see her new Garnier ad!

:heart:

Here's FOUR more HQ pix of Bar at the "Angel Ball 2009".

th_ece82f53111802.gif/monthly_10_2009/post-34908-0-1446054058-67347_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3011284" alt="post-34908-0-1446054058-67347_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150.15"> post-34908-0-1446054059-08062_thumb.jpg post-34908-0-1446054059-51715_thumb.jpg

GONNA GET IT ON!

:laugh:

Bar looks fantastic in this photos!

interview

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/10/21/ba...ngel-ball-2009/

and one more

http://www.okmagazine.com/2009/10/bar-refa...whitney-rumors/