Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

At the end of this clip Bar said that the reason she didnt go to the Golden Globes was because she had to "work" Like if she wasnt working she could have gone! LOL! The way she said that sounded like a lie! LOL! He barely wanted to walk beside her on the sidewalks. The real reason she didn't go was because Leo would have never taken her PERIOD! LOL! I guess he was ashamed, but now he doesnt have to worry about! He can walk the streets Bar free! :laugh:

Thanks prettyphile for the scans from SI's book! They are splendid!!! :drool: And thanks VAMP, for more terrific pictures of Bar from the Angel ball and with her brother Neil in New York. Great job!!!

Mako.co.il had a 5:45 news clip of Bar at the Fahionable Istanbul event from this weekend. Bar was interviewed about the relations between Turkey and Israel... and we saw gorgeous images of her. Unfortunately, I can not find this link any longer. Perhaps someone who understands and can write Hebrew can make a search on that website. It was in the news section.

Thanks!

Love the look! :wave:

http://reshet.ynet.co.il/חדשות/News/D...icle,29914.aspx

Shadow of the political crisis between Jerusalem and Ankara, yesterday opened the model Bar Refaeli's Fashion Week

Istanbul. Our super model Cfrzntorit chosen as the main event was first held

Turkey, skipped the red carpet fashion shows and many Turks never proved that there are also

Some good things came out of Israel. News 2 reporter accompanied her

Shay Gal wrote 2 News | 25.10.09 | 21:59

| Photo: News 2

Bar Rafaeli occupying Istanbul

Relations between Turkey and Israel deteriorated recently an unprecedented low, and we wonder: Is what they could

Leaders able to destroy the correct model? The answer probably become clear in the coming days, with

Bar Refaeli returned Fashion Week was first held in Turkey.

Refaeli arrived to Istanbul when armed with much goodwill and beauty Turks showed the beautiful side

More Israel. Although the visit was conducted professional reasons, Rafael aware that diplomatic capabilities

Burying smile. "Although I am a small person, and if I can influence even a little - so I hope",

Rafaeli said.

"Istanbul looks stylish than ever"

Various interviews conducted on the red carpet to compliment the Israeli model kept the Turks

Event. "Istanbul looks fashionable than ever," Refaeli said, as befits the official hostess

Event on behalf of the Turks - she did not miss an opportunity to participate in other models to compliment the event.

"I saw the girls here are just stunning," Fergana Israeli super model.

So you left politics. Rafaeli proves the cliche of beauty queens on world peace is not so

Unrealistic. "The politicians will try to show Israel that what you see on television is not accurate and I try

Show that the situation in Israel is not so extreme as you might think, "says Raffaelli.

"The conflict is between politicians and the people"

It's hard to miss the contradiction inherent nature of Istanbul: models versus short dresses mosques,

Muezzin calls to stand by Palestinians protesting the 'war crimes' of Israel in the heart of Central Square

Of the city. "I think it's beautiful," says Bar, "so this integration of cultures."

Barr finished the interview on an optimistic note: "In all the conflict is between politicians and people.

When I was here I saw everyone loves everyone. I have fun here. "If the Turks will think less of lead

Cast and more on Bar Refaeli - Our foreign relations must improve at least slightly.

Reminder: Bar Refaeli reveals (almost) everything

2 joined the Facebook news

Huh... is there something going between the two of you? Something besides being buddies online... :p

Just goofing. :D Of course I'm kidding.

Thank you very much for the scans, phenobarbie!

I think this one

dd88fb53641506.gif

looks really cute. So cute. :D

She is so gorgeous :)

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3795752,00.html

fox replaces bar photos on tel aviv high way becuase of it was too provokative (hope you understand)

also the book is almost ready 85 pages of photos

not easy to choose photos for the cover and the back!

if you have any good options please upload here

the book will be on sale on ebay shop

http://www.eonline.co.il/content.asp?id=51454&sid=15

bar get 400,000 usd for new campain for new israeli network

it will be published in Israel on road signs and all media

now bar can pay for photos book as this morning got the price offer for making it 18,000 usd

only editing the photos, text and basic printing

I also not sure if to do leo edition or not and which photos to choose for the cover

also want bar to deicde on the order of the photos but it will never happand

so for now all the photos toghter 85 pages

with hard cover!

:heart:

To those of you that still don't understand what's up with Bar's situation, here's the deal: the Orthodox Jews over at Tel Aviv are ENRAGED at the new Fox billboard that shows Bar Refaeli and a male companion getting comfy next to each other. Apparently, they just find it too "provocative" and demanded that the billboard be taken down.

As you can see in the EIGHT new HQ pix below (before it was changed), the photo that was used on the billboard isn't really all that "provocative". In fact, it SUCKS.

MISC.RBV.UHQ.1.jpg MISC.RBV.UHQ.2.jpg MISC.RBV.UHQ.3.jpg

MISC.RBV.UHQ.4.jpg th_72105_MISC.RBV.UHQ.5_122_238lo.jpg th_72109_MISC.RBV.UHQ.6_122_548lo.jpg

MISC.RBV.UHQ.7.jpg MISC.RBV.UHQ.8.jpg

I'm more offended that the guy got to show more skin than Bar. GET IT ON!

:laugh:

:heart:

To those of you that still don't understand what's up with Bar's situation, here's the deal: the Orthodox Jews over at Tel Aviv are ENRAGED at the new Fox billboard that shows Bar Refaeli and a male companion getting comfy next to each other. Apparently, they just find it too "provocative" and demanded that the billboard be taken down.

As you can see in the EIGHT new HQ pix below (before it was changed), the photo that was used on the billboard isn't really all that "provocative". In fact, it SUCKS.

MISC.RBV.UHQ.1.jpg MISC.RBV.UHQ.2.jpg MISC.RBV.UHQ.3.jpg

MISC.RBV.UHQ.4.jpg th_72105_MISC.RBV.UHQ.5_122_238lo.jpg th_72109_MISC.RBV.UHQ.6_122_548lo.jpg

MISC.RBV.UHQ.7.jpg MISC.RBV.UHQ.8.jpg

I'm more offended that the guy got to show more skin than Bar. GET IT ON!

:laugh:

Really? That was too much for them? ... IMO she's wearin' too much clothes hahahaha