Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

:heart:

Chace Crawford & Bar Refaeli Couple Up

Chace Crawford and Bar Refaeli are starting to get friendly with each other.

The Gossip Girl hunk and Sports Illustrated cover model, both 24, shared a special moment on Friday night (September 11) at NYC hotspot 1Oak.

During Jay-Z’s “Run This Town,” they were “dancing on each other, swaying their hips together from side to side,” a partygoer exclusively tells JustJared.com. “ At one point, Bar reached down and grabbed Chace’s backside. They were very affectionate with each other.”

Another source reveals, “Bar and Chace have been spending a lot of time together since Bar is town and attending NY Fashion Week events.” (During Fashion’s Night Out on Thursday, Chace dropped by the Dolce & Gabbana boutique while Bar was at the Ralph Lauren boutique.)

Spotted at the booth next to the unlikely pair: Rihanna hanging out with her entourage. Jay-Z and Kanye also dropped by the club, celebrating their performance together from earlier in the evening at Jay-Z’s 9/11 benefit concert.

Last month, Chace was seen kissing Twilight cutie Ashley Greene. Bar called it quits with Leonardo DiCaprio back in June and has been linked to Brazilian polo player and entrepreneur Ricardo Mansur.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/09/12/ch.../#ixzz0QtkNyhDu

The Gossip Girl hunk and Sports Illustrated cover model, both 24, shared a special moment on Friday night (September 11) at NYC hotspot 1Oak.

During Jay-Z’s “Run This Town,” they were “dancing on each other, swaying their hips together from side to side,” a partygoer exclusively tells JustJared.com. “ At one point, Bar reached down and grabbed Chace’s backside. They were very affectionate with each other.”

Another source reveals, “Bar and Chace have been spending a lot of time together since Bar is town and attending NY Fashion Week events.” (During Fashion’s Night Out on Thursday, Chace dropped by the Dolce & Gabbana boutique while Bar was at the Ralph Lauren boutique.)

Spotted at the booth next to the unlikely pair: Rihanna hanging out with her entourage. Jay-Z and Kanye also dropped by the club, celebrating their performance together from earlier in the evening at Jay-Z’s 9/11 benefit concert.

Last month, Chace was seen kissing Twilight cutie Ashley Greene. Bar called it quits with Leonardo DiCaprio back in June and has been linked to Brazilian polo player and entrepreneur Ricardo Mansur.

I think that from all of the guys that Bar was linked to since her breakup from Leo, Chace is the best!

he seems like a realy good guy, and he's sooooooo HOTT!!! :laugh:

wierd to see her with someone her own age.....

Please God, let this be true ! :drool:

They can make a GREAT couple, i mean ... That's what i call a match made in heaven! :heart:

hmm, just wondered? why is it a match made in heaven? He's famous for being in a really stupid WB TV show and that's it.

Actually i LOVE Gossip Girl ... I think it's a good show (& ratings are w/me!)

& Bar is famous for bein' Leo's exgirlfriend for most of people outside the fashion world, so you can't talk shitty things about Chace bein' know for her role in Gossip Girl! & what's wrong w/datin' a handsome actor, of her age? ... I mean it's not like bein' on Gossip Girl is a sin ...

Chace is hot, cute & he looks really nice ... I think they can make a very cute couple, why not?

& IMO Chace it's better than ALL the other stoopid guys that Bar was linked in the past few months anyways

well different strokes, I think Gossip Girls is stupid but if you like it, I'm not criticising you, that was just my opinion. I just wondered why you thought they made a perfect couple.. I know nothing about Chase crawford except for him being on that show. Just cause he's "cute" ( I guess he's not my type cause he doesn't appeal to me at all - the other guy in that show is much more handsome, Ed something??)and they look "cute" together? Bar's been linked to so many guys the past few months..I'll just wait to see if this one turns out to be anything more than a one-time thing.At least Chase never dated Giz, haha.

Thanks Froussay for the lovely pictures of Bar from the Vogue Beauty Bar - Ask a model in NY! :) She looks stunning!

Does anyone know if she is back in Israel...? Or does she have other work assignments in the States?

Adi, thanks for the "personal" picture of Bar at the 1oak. Could the guy be her brother Dor? Or someone shorter because he seems to have short muscled foreams. ;) Or yes, tell us if it's indeed that Crawford guy. They look affectionate but in a brother-sister kind of way. :p

I don't see what could amazingly reunite Bar with this actor and what match made in heaven it would be. I don't know much about him.... If they had a good time dancing together in a nightclub for a couple of hours, then good for them. Bar must be a very sweet company and I believe any normal guy would be thrilled to dance and spend time with her.

But just between you and me.... I hope Bar's next boyfriend will be someone who will be proud and flattered to be seen with her!!!

er.jpg

Adi,

Is that Chace Crawford's head that Bar is using as an arm rest? Its def taken at 1oak. Nice photo.

No, Chace is kind of blonde... That's not Chace's hair hahaha

It doesn't look like Dor or Chace, but when looking at the picture I think it might be photoshopped!

Look at the line of the hair, it's blond in the beginning and then it gets black!

..What do you think?