Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

my mistake. seems like Bar is not one of VS's bikini models. :(

VS will upload new swimwear pics (also with Bar) in the next

few days. You can be sure for that !

yeah, that's what i've been thinking.

usually when they shoot something they don't put the pics right after...

ok, now i'm relieved hahaha

and well the pictures are SO VS... would be strange not to be

yeah, that's what i've been thinking.

usually when they shoot something they don't put the pics right after...

ok, now i'm relieved hahaha

and well the pictures are SO VS... would be strange not to be

Trust me! The url-link of the Bar-Swimwear-Pics are from VS but I give no more further secrets :p

I wish that you right! :)

but its still strange becouse its seems like they put all the others photos of the others models, so.....

I keep my fingurs crossed!

I hope that these photoshoot is for VS too, cus I read somewhere that the photographer is the same photographer of VS!

maybe Bar is really one of the new five girls, becouse I didnt sew any new girl in the bikini photos at thier official website. so maybe they are keeping the photos of the new girls for a while.

still keeping my fingurs crossing! ;)

I wish that you right! :)

but its still strange becouse its seems like they put all the others photos of the others models, so.....

I keep my fingurs crossed!

You're wrong, the other photo's are older swim pictures. Bar didn't shoot swim back then. Like Matute said, they will update it soon and show the new stuff.

They haven't updated the VS site with the newest swim pictures yet. I don't know if anybody else noticed but Miranda's, Ale's, Candice's, etc, new swim pictures aren't on the swim page either, so no worries. Bar is going to be on the VS page as soon as they update it ;)

I'm still so excited Bar is doing VS! I know she did it a long long time ago but these pictures look more promising for her to start being in the catalogue more regularly.

No Diets, Just Workouts for a Figure like Bar Refaeli’sModel insists she’s not a fan of fad diets

By Elena Gorgan, Life & Style Editor

2nd of September 2009, 17:11 GMT

Bar Refaeli is perhaps one of the few models of today that can boast an extremely athletic figure, as well as the ability to eat whatever she wants and just work out a bit more to burn the extra calories. Models usually claim they don’t diet or starve themselves, attributing their skinny frame to good genes: far from doing that, in the latest Hello print edition (story via here), Bar advocates for a healthy lifestyle, stressing that confidence has everything to do with one’s approach to fitness.

As fans must know, this is not the first time that the successful model speaks of how she personally holds that every woman out there should approach the issue of her weight – and losing weight in particular – not in relation to what others say or do, but solely keeping in mind their overall health. This is what she does, and she says it again in the interview with Hello magazine, where she explains how she only has to put in a little more effort in the gym if she wants to look good for a shoot or a fashion show.

From what Bar says, she’s the worst enemy of fad diets or the very idea that she might want to starve herself to drop a few pounds on a quick notice. “I don’t diet and I don’t have an eating plan, but I like to eat healthily. I don’t deny myself anything and there’s nothing I wouldn’t eat. I like desserts – I like food full-stop, but I exercise and I’m young, so everything keeps in check. I don’t feel the need to be super skinny, but being in shape is important. But even if I wasn’t in this industry I would still want to look after myself and be healthy and keep my body in good condition.” Bar explains.

So, instead of sticking to a diet all the time, Bar only has to worry before a fashion shoot or a show, where she’s supposed to look her best partly because of the unforgiving items she must don. To look super toned, the model intensifies her workouts in the period before the actual event and, if need be, also switches to salads and chicken for a short while, just to make sure she doesn’t look bloated from indulging in less healthy food. Another secret weapon that Bar uses to look this stunning is a glass of hot water with lemon each morning, which kick-starts her metabolism and cleanses her organism, as she puts it.

“I guess every girl has days where she feels good and days where she feels she could lose a couple of pounds, and it’s the same for me, I’m generally in pretty good shape, but if I have a major shoot or fashion show coming up and I want to look my best, then I’ll spend a little extra time working out or I’ll stick to eating salads and chicken for a few days. I would never go on some crazy fad diet or eat anything weird to get thinner – it’s just not good for your body.” the model further explains for the magazine.

They haven't updated the VS site with the newest swim pictures yet. I don't know if anybody else noticed but Miranda's, Ale's, Candice's, etc, new swim pictures aren't on the swim page either, so no worries. Bar is going to be on the VS page as soon as they update it ;)

I'm still so excited Bar is doing VS! I know she did it a long long time ago but these pictures look more promising for her to start being in the catalogue more regularly.

I'm so excited too.......I don't get it why she's been NOT a VS angel. Beautiful face, beautiful body like angel, she looks really really great in swimsuit and lingeries.

Can't wait to see her on catalogs .... :drool: