Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

http://twitter.com/BeachBunnySwim

=>

Bar has requested some suits! Her favs are: Uptown Girl, Gimme More, Croc Rock, & Walk This Way... We love Bar!!!about 24 hours ago from web

Twitter is addictive. :drool: I didn't know that if you click around a bit, you can find a lot of stuff. :D

Well, some semi-interesting stuff of some people I'ver never heard of... but then there are tidbits like the one above. :)

Those twitter candid pics are causing a real stir on the internet :D

How ridiculously hot is Bar Refaeli? She even makes jaws drop when she's wearing a pair of comically oversized sunglasses.

As reported by TMZ, an anonymous Sports Illustrated honcho Twittered a batch of candid photos from Refaeli's 2010 Swimsuit Issue shoot on Thursday.

And all we can say is, thank you, anonymous Sports Illustrated honcho.

Click through our gallery of Bar Refaeli's candid shots and drink in the beauty.

Quotables /

“Whatever noble Sports Illustrated staff member it was who went on Twitter and posted these behind-the-scenes pictures of Bar Refaeli shooting the 2010 Swimsuit Issue is officially my new hero. That stranger who gave me his bone marrow when I had leukemia is now a distant second.”

WWTDD

http://www.celebuzz.com/photo-gallery-bar-...candid-s126781/

Those twitter candid pics are causing a real stir on the internet :D

How ridiculously hot is Bar Refaeli? She even makes jaws drop when she's wearing a pair of comically oversized sunglasses.

As reported by TMZ, an anonymous Sports Illustrated honcho Twittered a batch of candid photos from Refaeli's 2010 Swimsuit Issue shoot on Thursday.

And all we can say is, thank you, anonymous Sports Illustrated honcho.

Click through our gallery of Bar Refaeli's candid shots and drink in the beauty.

Quotables /

“Whatever noble Sports Illustrated staff member it was who went on Twitter and posted these behind-the-scenes pictures of Bar Refaeli shooting the 2010 Swimsuit Issue is officially my new hero. That stranger who gave me his bone marrow when I had leukemia is now a distant second.”

WWTDD

http://www.celebuzz.com/photo-gallery-bar-...candid-s126781/

sorry I do not get it

bar is not working?

only few new photos of adverting each few weeks

lets say 5 days for SI and it was alsofew days ago

what about new works?

all the internet websites dealing with si but no other work?

how can bar pay her bills? only doing this work once a while?

that's why she also still not bought her own house

and living with her perents

in Israel

sorry I do not get it

bar is not working?

what about new works?

in Israel

Yes, shop, that's exactly what she's doing... sitting on her ass all day eating popcorn and crying in her ice cream about how ugly she is and how fat she looks in a bikini and how she's not getting any work... She only made the cover of SI, shot a campaign for Rampage, and did another SI shoot, as well as Marie Claire and other things... but it's August and she feels SO OUT OF WORK. Nobody is calling her, nobody wants her, how will she ever survive?? She has no money, you're right -- she has to live with her parents because they only paid her $5 for her last campaign and that's why her and Dor have to drive around in a brand new BMW. It's AWFUL, her life. Just AWFUL, TERRIBLE. I feel SO BAD for her!!!! She needs to get out there and work every single day just to feed herself and make sure we don't forget her name!!!! :(

sorry I do not get it

bar is not working?

what about new works?

in Israel

Yes, shop, that's exactly what she's doing... sitting on her ass all day eating popcorn and crying in her ice cream about how ugly she is and how fat she looks in a bikini and how she's not getting any work... She only made the cover of SI, shot a campaign for Rampage, and did another SI shoot, as well as Marie Claire and other things... but it's August and she feels SO OUT OF WORK. Nobody is calling her, nobody wants her, how will she ever survive?? She has no money, you're right -- she has to live with her parents because they only paid her $5 for her last campaign and that's why her and Dor have to drive around in a brand new BMW. It's AWFUL, her life. Just AWFUL, TERRIBLE. I feel SO BAD for her!!!! She needs to get out there and work every single day just to feed herself and make sure we don't forget her name!!!! :(

Since when driving in BMW means something? it can be rented and mabye her father bought it for her

as they also rich family before and living in very expansive house with horses

also Rampage and SI are only few days of work and personally think that a young and famous model

need to look for work each and every day as her time to be so buitifull is limited

and also I did not see and volonteer work in this time?

when she get paid a lot but she also spend a lot look on michel Jeckson for example

he was so famous and still is and also did a lot of money but was in debt of so much

I have no idea about her bank account and it is not my need to know- just was looking on Hidei klum for many years

when she was really much younger

she did almoust every day news and new photos or intersting work

it seems to me bar is working about 10% of what she really can do that's it and she will cry later

as her profession is modeling and not going to britny spears show

she can work with all best studios in europe and even not take money from them just do works

also she need to promote herself and stop relay on her mother.

I think that in one year she will merrie rich person like tedi sagi because of this

you will see.

Also they now stop adversting how much money she get for the work

usually they used to say also in Israel that a model got 20,000 israeli new shekel per campain.

why bar not going to hospitals to meet sick childern for example?