Bellazon

Lost

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

on lostpedia.com they said the article jack had said

1) Its a man found dead (man of New York, i.e. must be his home state)

2) First name possibly begins with a J.

3) Last name ending in "antham"?

4) Found after 4a.m.

5) Died in "The Tower" (Apartments?) on Grand Avenue in downtown Los Angeles, possibly a reference to the as-yet-unbuilt Grand Avenue Project.

J ? Must be Sawyer, Locke or Juliet.

4) Found after 4a.m.

5) Died in "The Tower" (Apartments?) on Grand Avenue in downtown Los Angeles, possibly a reference to the as-yet-unbuilt Grand Avenue Project.

Well the number one case obviously would refute Juliet. I can't remember anything about 2 or 3 but it must have been there. It has to be someone who has no friends and who would elicit such a strong reaction from Jack. In retrospect, I suppose most characters don't have many anchors or ties left to the real world. Kate, Sawyer, and Locke all seem like people that could have empty funerals. Desmond would have that one British woman there for him. Claire would have her child there. Jin would have his wife there and vice-versa. Something inside of me wants to think that it would be Ben's death that would really screw with Jack's head. Ben seems to have that effect on people. I mean we all know he has no ties to the real world and we know that the show isn't going to make him go out like a wimp. BTW, I just don't see Jack going crazy on pills over Sawyer. Kate probably would have shown up for him. So my choices would be either Locke or Ben. Just a shot in the dark

4) Found after 4a.m.

Yes but if it's a man, why Juliet? :blush:

I don't know ..since the name starts with the letter J. But it could be Ben. I think Jack cried so much because Ben was his chance to go to the island again, maybe ? :idk: but i'm just SO GLAD lost is alive and kicking again. 9 months :S

I agree with that. In my mind it's John or Ben. John has nothing left behind so why not? And he was not really liked by the others people. And Ben, I do'nt think he cared really about Locke and vice-versa...

I don't know ..since the name starts with the letter J. But it could be Ben. I think Jack cried so much because Ben was his chance to go to the island again, maybe ? :idk: but i'm just SO GLAD lost is alive and kicking again. 9 months :S

I agree with that. In my mind it's John or Ben. John has nothing left behind so why not? And he was not really liked by the others people. And Ben, I do'nt think he cared really about Locke and vice-versa...

I was talking with my brother and he thought that there was no way that John or Ben would ever leave the island willingly. I agree with him to an extent. I could see a physically exhausted Ben leaving the island but John would go in a blaze. He'd kill himself. Back to square on for me. I'll stew this over a little more.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

LOST is my favorite show of all time, I can truthfully say I'm borderline obsessed with it. Am I part of the cult? You could say so, lol. It's killing me that we have to wait till April 24th for the end of season 4. And even then, we only get four more episodes.

Anyone else antsy and want to discuss the show? If so, lets get this thread moving!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...