Bellazon

Daily Quotes

Lyla

“We will wait for him like a good wife waiting for her husband who is in jail.” - Jurgen Klopp

“Screw you. I like giving interviews to you as much as having toothache. Do you have to come here or what?” - Jurgen Klopp as well :rofl:

- - - -

On the more inspirational and deep side;

“If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.” - Ivan Turgenev

“People do not change, they are merely revealed.” - Annie Enright 

"Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent." - Napoleon 

"If you figured it all out today, what would be the point of tomorrow? ENJOY the process of being a work in progress."

"Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit."

"It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life." - Sister Elizabeth Kenny

"Stop running to those who ignore you and start running to those who adore you." - Joseph Simmons

"Sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right." - Vladimir Putin

"I had a date with a proper education. Instead of a tuxedo, I dressed myself in good habits. Instead of spiked punch, I enjoyed the intoxicating flavor of knowledge. Instead of dancing in a gym, I shook my booty to the seductive rhythms of AP calculus." - Dr. Sheldon Cooper

As a photographer my favourite day by day quote is by Ansel Adams. He was a pioneer for photography. And he said.

"You don't take a photograph, you make it."

Love that.

The great Terry Richardson says that too.  "I don't take pictures, I make pictures."  That is why he is in some of his best work.