Bellazon

OMG FACTS

jj3

from watching youtube videos by top bodybuilders:

Dorian Yates consumed 6-7,000 calories a day bulking, 4,000 calories a day cutting.

Ronnie Coleman consumed 600 grams of complete proteins a day

Chris Bumstead consumes 400 grams of protein a day, 5,000 calories a day

Brandon Hendrickson consumes 300 plus grams of protein a day

This appears to be roughly the human limit for protein synthesis (under a powerful regimen of drugs).

A friend of mine with a male model body consumes 200-250 grams of protein a day

RIP kidneys

I consume about 100 grams of complete protein a day.  Nutritional guidelines generally put it at 60-70 grams of total protein for men.

• 2 weeks later...

Microplastics found in human stools for the first time

Study suggests the tiny particles may be widespread in the human food chain.

Based on this study, the authors estimated that “more than 50% of the world population might have microplastics in their stools”

I've been on the low carb diet (at least 50 % from nuts , 30% from protein, 20 % from carb (OJ and vegetables) for the first time.  some interesting effects:

- No insulin spikes so no energy crash all day long.  HOWEVER, not as much energy as when I'm on carbs.  It's a weird feeling, eg. I'm used to feeling higher energy and sharper on carbs, and then a decline.   No insulin activated from eating fats, so my body is more often in fat-burning mode and I can feel it.

- Nuts satiate much better than I thought but they taste like crap.  They are extremely easy to over-consume and need to be rationed by using measuring spoons/cups.  It's weird having an empty stomach that isn't hungry.  

- Carbs taste like manna from heaven now

-. I have long known for a long time that on a carb diet I cannot get rid of the final layer of fat without extremely long, heavy and exhausting cardio everyday.  I hope that this diet will be what brings out my abs and gets rid of the excess fat elsewhere

Among the 100 highest-grossing movies of all times, 99 are from the USA (a handful of them being USA + other country).

The only other movie is from China, it's called "Wolf Warrior 2", but let's face it, it does look like an American blockbuster (the only difference is that it's in Chinese)

• 2 weeks later...