Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

It's weird we've seen so many photos at this point. Usually we see sketches and then a few shots of the Angels in fittings. But we know every section the Angels are in. We've seen most of their looks and also some looks of non Angels. It's not too far away either. One more week :)

So that's the second Gilded Sketch or look 6 that we were debating about it possibly being Behati. It's nice to put a name to it though ha! The look is gorgeous in my opinion and Cindy does it justice. Perfect look for her.

The 7th look could be anyone ha. We still don't know anything about the looks of Mags, Joan, Constance who all normally get pretty grand looks. I'm guessing one of them?

Also quick question. The look after Alessandra in Exotic Traveler, look 3, and the 3rd look in Angel Ball. The name on it appears to be a Name then a Last initial. I know Sui He gets her full name on the board and that the only other doubles are the Lilys but we already know what they are walking. Could that be Kate G? Didn't she say she was having 2 looks?

Ah! :)

It was hard keeping all the information to myself. I had info and photos for an entire week. I kept quiet until I began leaking info on another forum and then I figured I should step it up a notch, so I uploaded the photo of the panels on instagram. After I got in trouble, I decided to keep it on the low for a bit since I couldn't upload anything else there and then I discovered this lovely place (BZ). And I've been posting here ever since. :):ninja:

So once again I decided to list all the models, plus looks and this is how I think the looks will go. It could be different for some girls. Based on their being 81 looks compared to 78. So Bryan you tell me if there is any differences and I'll change it. But these are all guesses except the ones we know for sure.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

London 2014

81 Looks. 48 Models.

1. Adriana Lima - 3

2. Alessandra Ambrosio - 3

3. Behati Prinsloo - 3

4. Candice Swanepoel - 3

5. Doutzen Kroes - 3

6. Elsa Hosk - 2

7. Karlie Kloss - 3

8. Lily Aldridge - 3

9. Lindsay Ellingson - 2

10. Lais Ribeiro - 2

11. Barbara Fialho - 2

12. Lily Donaldson - 2

13. Cindy Bruna - 2

14. Jourdan Dunn - 2

15. Sui He - 2

16. Devon Windsor - 2

17. Joan Smalls - 2

18. Magdalena Frackowiak - 2

19. Natasha Poly - 2

20. Constance Jablonski - 2

21. Jacquelyn Jablonski - 2

22. Isabeli Fontana - 2

23. Izabel Goulart - 2

24. Ming Xi - 1

25. Maud Welzen - 1

26. Kelly Gale - 1

27. Shanina Shaik - 1

28. Ieva Laguna - 1

29. Josephine Skriver - 1

30. Monika Jagaciak - 1

31. Sara Sampaio - 1

32. Maria Borges - 1

33. Sigrid Agren - 1

34. Kasia Struss - 1

35. Martha Hunt - 1

36. Jasmine Tookes - 1

37. Bregje Heinen - 2

38. Eniko Mihalik - 1

39. Imaan Hammam - 1

40. Yumi Lambert - 1

41. Kate Grigorieva - 2

42. Grace Mahary - 1

43. Irina Sharipova - 1

44. Stella Maxwell - 2

45. Daniela Braga - 1

46. Blanca Padilla - 1

47. Romee Strijd - 1

48. Taylor Marie Hill - 1

Ah! :)

It was hard keeping all the information to myself. I had info and photos for an entire week. I kept quiet until I began leaking info on another forum and then I figured I should step it up a notch, so I uploaded the photo of the panels on instagram. After I got in trouble, I decided to keep it on the low for a bit since I couldn't upload anything else there and then I discovered this lovely place (BZ). And I've been posting here ever since. :) :ninja:

That's nice... You're a great addition to this forum :flower: