Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

So Natasha made it? :woot:

image.jpgimage.jpg

models.com/Screencap via rockangel on tFS

I bet they knew they wanted Natasha! I bet that was her name after Ale's on the fitting board for Angel Ball! That's our 48th girl!!!!!

Also you can clearly tell they knew the regulars...Lily D, Constance, Joan, Jourdan wold be back and that they also wanted Sigrid, Kasia, Cindy back.

Natasha's card was the first one after the Angels and Elsa? thats telling. Im actulally surprised that rumor was true. Let's hope she doesnt have to drop out again.

No Caroline T, Maryna, Daria (who went to casting last year), or Hilary, but we got Maud instead? :mellow:

Interesting... Jac isn't nowhere to be seen in that board, but she still confirmed herself and got the "train like an angel" clothes and all... maybe, she got free pass after the castings happened?

I agree. I think she got a free pass ti the show, especially with all the work she's done with them. I also believe Magdalena, Izabel etc no longer have to go to attend castings.

Natasha's card was the first one after the Angels and Elsa? thats telling. Im actulally surprised that rumor was true. Let's hope she doesnt have to drop out again.

No Caroline T, Maryna, Daria (who went to casting last year), or Hilary, but we got Maud instead? :mellow:

I think they are looking for a specific type of girls for the different segments and that's the reason why those girls didn't get picked and Maud did. For Pink they can't just put Maryna, Daria or Caroline. They have more mature looks, and for Pink it has to be more girly, more young...just like Maud or Malaika last year or Ming Xi. So there has to be spots for such girls, which eventually take the spots for other ones.

Although... Just boot some other girl and take Caroline VS, what the heck... she is one of the most established models that went to these castings.

And maybe Bridget Malcolm is in? Every year all the models who get speaking part in the casting video end up walking.

I think Dominique Piek had speaking parts in 2 of the past casting videos but she never made it :/

Last two or three years every model who was featured got a spot :idk:

Also Jac didnt go to castings, she wasnt even in NYC, she was shooting Swim in Bahamas. And Izabel & Isabeli dont go to castings either, dont know about Magdalena tho but im pretty sure Joan and Constance dont go either.

And maybe Bridget Malcolm is in? Every year all the models who get speaking part in the casting video end up walking.

I think Dominique Piek had speaking parts in 2 of the past casting videos but she never made it :/

Last two or three years every model who was featured got a spot I%20dont%20know.gif

Yeah, I don't think she's been to casting the last 2-3 years. She probably gave up. Such a shame. Was rooting for her.