Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Yeah I don't have a problem with Karlie's outfit it's just that blonde washes her out imo and the color of the outfits isn't helping much.

Also I don't think evey newcomer will be thrown in the PinK section. Some newcomers do while others sometimes don't. Like last year for example some newcomers were put in PinK while others like Maria, Kelly, Martha, Cindy (she got two outfits and neither were for PINK), ect weren't put in Pink. I can see some newcomers this year walking in a segment other than Pink like Imaan,Taylor Hill and Yumi walking in the Exotic Traveler segement for instance.

And while we don’t keep an advent calendar to count down the days, this year we got to kick things off a little early—think of it as a little preview for the climactic show, if you will. Oh, and with Behati Prinsloo, no less. That’s right, the new Mrs. Adam Levine was kind enough to invite us along for one of her many fittings—hey, a show like this isn’t built in day, you guys. And seeing as this is the South African supermodel’s seventh time strutting that runway (and she’s only 25), she's pretty much the ultimate pro at this point.

...Behati is from Namibia.  :/

And while we don’t keep an advent calendar to count down the days, this year we got to kick things off a little early—think of it as a little preview for the climactic show, if you will. Oh, and with Behati Prinsloo, no less. That’s right, the new Mrs. Adam Levine was kind enough to invite us along for one of her many fittings—hey, a show like this isn’t built in day, you guys. And seeing as this is the South African supermodel’s seventh time strutting that runway (and she’s only 25), she's pretty much the ultimate pro at this point.

...Behati is from Namibia. :/
This is also her 8th year walking lol

So is Gilded Angels the 1st segment or Exotic Travelers? bc that means if Gilded Angels is 1st than Alessandra isn't opening unless Adriana is walking for Gilded Angels & she opens, I really do not want to see Candice open again.

Both Adriana and Alessandra said it takes them 20 min to get the fantasy bras on so how is that suppose to work? they usually have to run and change for the next outfit so perhaps Exotic Travelers is opening segment. :idk:

Idk but isn't it same if it's 1st or 2nd segment as long as none of them walks in 1st one? They'll have same time to put on bra for 2nd segment like they would have for 1st,later just take it off and put other stuff, cause I think 10 magazine and vogue put the segments in order

Doesn't really matter tbh I just simply do not want to see Candice opening again, nothing against her I just think they should give another Angel the opportunity like Doutzen for example from what I can see on the fitting photos if Gilded Angels is opening segment than Candice's outfit looks more like an opening outfit to me so I was wondering if opening segment is Exotic Travelers or Gilded Angels.