Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

So is Gilded Angels the 1st segment or Exotic Travelers? bc that means if Gilded Angels is 1st than Alessandra isn't opening unless Adriana is walking for Gilded Angels & she opens, I really do not want to see Candice open again.

Both Adriana and Alessandra said it takes them 20 min to get the fantasy bras on so how is that suppose to work? they usually have to run and change for the next outfit so perhaps Exotic Travelers is opening segment. :idk:

Idk but isn't it same if it's 1st or 2nd segment as long as none of them walks in 1st one? They'll have same time to put on bra for 2nd segment like they would have for 1st,later just take it off and put other stuff, cause I think 10 magazine and vogue put the segments in order

I'm pretty sure that mansion in Taylor's video is the same one used in Jasmine's Scandalous fragrance commercial too.

You're right it is! Whoever owns this home is making mad money renting it out for Music Videos and Commercials lol!

Taylor Swifts New Music Video:

Scandalous Fragrance with Jasmine Tookes: 

So, I think the descending angel was Heidi. It's a safe thing and I found out it wasn't the first time. In 2003 there was an descending angel opening the segment and the girl was wearing langerie. Here: 

In 2006, Heidi appears on a long black dress presenting the segment and then the descending angel who closes it, is also wearing a long white dress. It could be Heidi. 

Looking at Matha's video I could see in the left hand-side the PINK University accessories... and it looks bad as last year, the colours, etc :(

I already feel sorry for the girls walking PINK and I just hope Sara, Elsa and Jac get 1 outfit besides PINK...

Well yeah, back then the VS models were women, now when you look at the VSFS it makes you want to call social services to take care of the little girls there.. It's actually kind of creepy.

Umm all of these models are older than 18, mostly in their 20s and lot of them are over/around 25 just how other Angels except Tyra and Heidi were "back then"(lets say 2005) too! so they aren't little girls anymore, I don't see why they need to be older and curvier women so they would be considered "real women", it's not creepy, they are not walking there to please anyone. Sorry but I'm sick of this.

Well yeah, back then the VS models were women, now when you look at the VSFS it makes you want to call social services to take care of the little girls there.. It's actually kind of creepy.

Umm all of these models are older than 18, mostly in their 20s and lot of them are over/around 25 just how other Angels except Tyra and Heidi were "back then"(lets say 2005) too! so they aren't little girls anymore, I don't see why they need to be older and curvier women so they would be considered "real women", it's not creepy, they are not walking there to please anyone. Sorry but I'm sick of this.

Why would any of these girls want to look older anyway, beauty is the industry they're in and beauty lasts til they're about 30 and then everythings downhill from there, I'd want to look like I'm 12 well into my 40s in that industry.

Loving ALL the looks so far, except for maybe Lindsay's. Still she looks lovely (and slightly preggo indeed.) Everything is looking so good :chicken: 

I'm pretty sure that mansion in Taylor's video is the same one used in Jasmine's Scandalous fragrance commercial too.

You're right it is! Whoever owns this home is making mad money renting it out for Music Videos and Commercials lol!

Taylor Swifts New Music Video:

Off topic a bit, but I"m loving Taylor Swifts new album :chicken: Especially blank space!

Remember everyone, sometimes people don't walk in the outfits they release fittings photos of! That said, I think Karlie's could look really pretty with some more accessories, it's a bit bare as is. Not sure I like her this blonde...

And I admit I don't entirely understand the shitfit everyone's throwing about Lindsay's outfit. I personally think it's just alright but even if you dislike it I really don't see what's driving people to call it one of the worst VS has ever had.

Remember everyone, sometimes people don't walk in the outfits they release fittings photos of! That said, I think Karlie's could look really pretty with some more accessories, it's a bit bare as is. Not sure I like her this blonde...

And I admit I don't entirely understand the shitfit everyone's throwing about Lindsay's outfit. I personally think it's just alright but even if you dislike it I really don't see what's driving people to call it one of the worst VS has ever had.

It's far from being one of the worst