Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Angel Ball will be the black and white ball they are mentioning in the articles. Like Truman Capote's black and white ball from the 60s. And it is a masquerade theme. So the looks we have seen on Doutzen, Behati and Lily are for that section. I think it will be the final section. Seems like the perfect look to end the show.

Aside from the tacky gold outfits and Lily D's outfit, I'm so in love with what the girls are wearing so far- it's good to see that Victoria's Secret is bringing back the fact that they are a lingerie company and not some wacky and wild costume store. Hopefully they don't ruin the black outfits that we've seen, I love having more of the lingerie shown off.

Totally off topic but because this thread seems to have the majority of viewers.

http://www.twitch.tv/souljaboyceo

Soulja Boy playing Call of Duty with potato quality :rofl: You might even catch him getting agro over a game.

Update: He's getting off cause he needs to "do some shit", but now you know where to find SB.

-- Back to VS

Totally off topic but because this thread seems to have the majority of viewers.

Soulja Boy playing Call of Duty with potato quality :rofl: You might even catch him getting agro over a game.

Update: He's getting off cause he needs to "do some shit", but now you know where to find SB.

-- Back to VS

:rofl: OMG amazing.

I am totally in love with Doutzen's outfit. It suits her very much. She looks so incredibly well. And happy to see she is not too thin. 

The fairy tale outfit of Lily D isn't doing it for me. 

Getting more exited for the show. I have good feeling about it. Perhaps the best show since 2011 !!!!

Wonder which black look she will get. She looks amazing. Yeah they need a little more for that look. The wings are great. But that's the same wings in those b&w photos that were posted.

Basically the same lingerie also! I honestly don't even think we've seen a look from Dream Girls yet. I think all of these are for Angel Ball.

-- Back to VS

:rofl: OMG amazing.

There are a lot of celebs on twitch, however most don't want their accounts known, but if you can find them GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL! lol . Most are candid about their lives, and will talk about work and upcoming projects.

I've talked to half the cast of The Walking Dead dozens of times because of twitch, and on a semi regular basis I play ARMA 3 life mods with Steve Buscemi.

Models play games ... *coughs*... badly... except Frida, Michea and Melissa Haro.

Love both outfits from Candice (Y), the only two Angels missing are Karlie & Adriana now right? One of them should be featured in Vogue.com and the other one in some other news show since every different media outlet seems to be getting a different girl