Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

@Pretty are we getting the pictures the same as last year? I'm trying to figure out which server to use this time, Imageshack is dead.

Also does anyone knows at what time will they do the shows? Since it's in London It will be pretty early for us who live somewhere in America. I'm already taking the day off from school but I need an alarm to get my ass out of bed.

me too.! im in argentina now :S

@Pretty are we getting the pictures the same as last year? I'm trying to figure out which server to use this time, Imageshack is dead.

Also does anyone knows at what time will they do the shows? Since it's in London It will be pretty early for us who live somewhere in America. I'm already taking the day off from school but I need an alarm to get my ass out of bed.

Pheno has a HQ Getty account and I believe either her, or myself are getting Wireimage and Film Magic HQ, so yup we'll have all the pics. I also have Landov (tagged), still trying to get a regular account.

HYPE

0 weeks

2 days

61 hours

3714 minutes

222843 seconds

Alessandra's interview for ELLE:

“I feel like Khalessi," Alessandra Ambrosio says during her fitting for the upcoming Victoria’s Secret fashion show. She lets out a tribal yell, dramatically thrusts her red cape out behind her, and the room erupts in laughter.

Ambrosio is one of two anointed Angels chosen to wear the $2 million fantasy bra during this year's Victoria's Secret fashion show. (VS alum Adriana Lima will wear the other multi-million dollar bra.) It takes four people 20 minutes to rig Ambrosio into this intricate look, but there's no complaining coming from the Brazilian super model. She'd rather focus on her belly dancing. “We have a month, right? So I am going to learn to belly dance.”, she says as she sticks one leg and hip out. Then, she turns to the surrounding crew to ask, “Can I borrow this for Burning Man.” I quietly suggest she run away with it on. “Are you kidding?" she responds. "With that bra? They don’t leave you alone for a second.” It's true, a security guard is by her side at all times. Tough life for that dude.

Tell me about the Fantasy Bra

“One of them! There are two! It’s gorgeous, such an honor to be wearing it again, I couldn’t be happier and super excited.”

How do get in and out of this thing?

“It’s a bunch of different pieces because there’s the bra and there are all these body chains. So it’s about at least seven pieces. [it takes] probably like 20 minutes [to get on] with four girls. To take it off was quicker, probably about five minutes.”

Tell me about all of your looks for the show, in addition to the Fantasy Bra.

“I have three looks. The first one is 'exotic traveler' which the Fantasy Bra is going to be in. The next one is from 'fairy tale' and it has this beautiful cape full of flowers and it’s this rose-gold and peach color; I love the color. It’s very delicate and dreamy.”

Do you have to take on different personalities with each look?

“Very different. This [Fantasy Bra look] is like exotic, spicy, you know the color, the reds, and all the shimmer and the gold, it’s very exotic to me. The other one is more delicate, and the last one is black wings and black lingerie so it’s very sexy, sultry, dark angel. I can play three different things, I can innocent, I can be the super sexy, I can be very sexy, delicate, and I can be exotic.”

What do you do backstage right before you walk out to make sure that you look amazing?

“I like to put on a lot of shimmer. Hopefully the shimmer will reflect the light and make me look good!”

As a VS, veteran, what has been your favorite look so far?

“I think this Fantasy Bra, by far. Well, I don’t know because my last Fantasy Bra was so beautiful with the flowers, but this is, there’s something about the cape and the red. I’m just so in love with it. Right now I’m in love. You know, like you had boyfriends in the past and you loved them but then right now the one you’re with is your love, that’s all you can think about.”

I love the FB outfit, I'm glad they kept them like the catalog (Y)

Also Exotic Travelers has to be the opening segment, otherwise IDK how they will make it work with Dri & Ale changing the outfits o.O. It takes 20 minutes and 8 people to put them on, I'm not sure how it would work with the segment changes

So Ale has 3 looks! Yaaayyyy! So maybe exotic traveler will be first. Or neither Ale or Adriana will be in the opening sequence which i doubt.

She's in Exotic Traveler, Fairy Tale and she didn't say the last theme but she says black lingerie and black wings. Could follow the trend of Lily, Behati and Doutzen and be in Dream Girls. Or be in Angels Ball which i think will be more classic, full lingerie looks.

I'm semi convinced Doutzen or Behati black looks are for Angels Ball just by how full they are.

I wonder how are they going to make this work out with Fantasy Bras :ninja:  but I'm thinking maybe if it's second segment,it can work too,then none of them will walk in the first segment, but they will probably have to get hair and makeup done earlier so they can have time to put on FB's on.

Also I have some feel Beyonce might perform, more Angels were mentioning her this year maybe it's a hint? 

I love the FB outfit, I'm glad they kept them like the catalog (Y)

Also Exotic Travelers has to be the opening segment, otherwise IDK how they will make it work with Dri & Ale changing the outfits o.O. It takes 20 minutes and 8 people to put them on, I'm not sure how it would work with the segment changes

Right! Also i doubt it will be second because you wanna put your best hand forward. Not having Dri and Ale in the opening would be stupid to me.

Glad she kept the Cape! It is subtle yet will draw attention to the look!

2. Number of Angels

50 models have been confirmed to walk in the show so far. That’s an increase of 25% from last year. “More the merrier,” as my mum would say. Ten extra Angels will definitely be merrier. 

From 10 Magazine

50????????????

Attention VS fans: information about the upcoming show has been released. 

1. The Themes

The show has six themes: Gilded Angels, Exotic Traveler, Dream Girl, University of Pink and Angel Ball. The themes too for wet dreams of heterosexual men everywhere for the year ahead. 

2. Number of Angels

50 models have been confirmed to walk in the show so far. That's an increase of 25% from last year. "More the merrier," as my mum would say. Ten extra Angels will definitely be merrier. 

3. The Venue

The capacity of Earl's Court Exhibition Centre, this year's venue in South West London, is over 20,000. The capacity of last year's venue was a mere 5,000. Again, the show is getting bigger and better!

4. 15th Anniversaries

For Adriana and Alessandra, both of whom will be wearing fantasy bras worth over $2 million, it will be their 15th show. A modelling milestone!

5. The Tickets

Though we would regard the experience of watching the show priceless, Victoria's Secret have priced it at £10,000. An extra £2,000 will get you a ticket to the after party. 

Stay tuned for more Victoria's Secret updates.

10magazine.com