Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

I wonder why Karlie was wearing jeans with her robe? Maybe they come in a general size and because she is so tall, it was to short? Sorry for thinking out load, it just seemed a bit strange to me because they always just wear the robes, and everyone looks so good in them, so it was weird to see her wearing jeans with hers.

I wonder why Karlie was wearing jeans with her robe? Maybe they come in a general size and because she is so tall, it was to short? Sorry for thinking out load, it just seemed a bit strange to me because they always just wear the robes, and everyone looks so good in them, so it was weird to see her wearing jeans with hers.

The robe looks way to short. Look at it when she is sitting down.

I used to LOVE Karlie but honestly, VS has just completely ruined her for me and vice versa. None of her pictures for them are sexy at all and this years horrific VSFS costumes are just the icing on the cake. I really hope she moves on from them because they just don't fit together at all and she's missing so many legitimate HF jobs. 

Y'all remember that crazy/obsessed Karlie hater we were talking about well it looks like he or she is back at it and this time pretending to me this time, while hating on Karlie in the new VSFS Fashion tv video smh. XD

https://plus.google.com/101789849448972630569/posts

+GeorgiaGirl Karlie is ruining VS :C 

post-63095-0-1446018990-5049_thumb.gif

post-63095-0-1446018990-54835_thumb.gif

^ I just noticed that hun not long ago :ninja: The person doing this is one deeply disturbed individual who needs psychiatric help ASAP!

I even compiled a quick list of the fake accounts this person has created under the names of many well established BZ members. So if anyone does come across these Karlie comments in the many Karlie YouTube vidz out there the posted comments below ARE NOT REAL BUT FAKES created by this perturbed Karlie bashing wacko :mellow:

I had to share the below to clear the names of those individuals since they are not responsible for the comments left below on YouTube

post-21861-0-1446018991-38414_thumb.jpg
post-21861-0-1446018991-72229_thumb.jpg

The robe looks way to short. Look at it when she is sitting down.

Yeah, I thought that might be the reason, but I think I remember her robe being really short on her last year as well, so I wasn't sure if that was it.

I used to LOVE Karlie but honestly, VS has just completely ruined her for me and vice versa. None of her pictures for them are sexy at all and this years horrific VSFS costumes are just the icing on the cake. I really hope she moves on from them because they just don't fit together at all and she's missing so many legitimate HF jobs. 

I loved her in VSFS. Maybe because Karlie is one of my top favs but she is different and brings something else to the brand which VS needs.

I loved her in VSFS. Maybe because Karlie is one of my top favs but she is different and brings something else to the brand which VS needs.

+1! Totally agree. I love Karlie as VS angel to death. 

+1! Totally agree. I love Karlie as VS angel to death. 

People can hate on Karlie all they want but at the end of the day she is still going to be a VS model.

^ I just noticed that hun not long ago :ninja: The person doing this is one deeply disturbed individual who needs psychiatric help ASAP!

I even compiled a quick list of the fake accounts this person has created under the names of many well established BZ members. So if anyone does come across these Karlie comments in the many Karlie YouTube vidz out there the posted comments below ARE NOT REAL BUT FAKES created by this perturbed Karlie bashing wacko :mellow:

I had to share the below to clear the names of those individuals since they are not responsible for the comments left below on YouTube...

post-56515-0-1446018999-74835_thumb.jpg

post-56515-0-1446018999-8057_thumb.jpg

How desperate can this person get. My god. So fucking ridiculous.

how do you know it's one person behind all of these? i love Karlie but that doesn't mean that everyone likes her

His style of insults is pretty consistent. And he's on almost EVERY video. He's on Facebook, models.com, etc. He impersonates members of Bellazon and The Fashion Spot. One time I checked the date when a lot of Karlie hater accounts had joined and it was exactly the same.  Of course, he's not every negative comment, but he's quick to spam a video about her with dislikes.  And he's always saying anyone who posts positive comments about her is Karlie's agent or sister (lol).  It's actually not that difficult to see which ones are he.