Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

4 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

@DanniCullen @Prettyphile @Clauds

Was Lorena already signed with Next Models?  :idk:

If not, is this an upgrade? :idk:

18030602_1360761034039150_8843232702053220352_n.jpg

She was signed with Wilhelmina but she isn't on their site anymore and neither is she appearing on the site of Next maybe she went to New York to sign with them, if she did was definitely an improvement.

Lorena .... We all feel in our hearts  .... You are " Ein weissen Rabe " .... A white raven .... A Rare Bird ....

Le Charme irrésistible .... " Double Dose of Charm " say atom physicists .... Always very beautiful ... Each time slightly different .... Stylish .... You have a great European sophistication .... A far cry from an American brand ....

I hope to see you working with great photographers .... Our compatriots Ellen von Unwerth .... Peter Lindbergh .... An others .... Alessandra Fiorini .... Mario Testino .... Patrick Demarchelier ....

A birthday .... What is the best ? .... Go straight .... " Take the cake " .... New achievements .... New experiences .... And perhaps more important than anything else .... New ways of seeing the world .... New Horizons .... Freedom ....

Remember these amazing words of Oscar Wilde .... " We are all in the gutter but some of us look into the stars above us. " ....

What else ? .... " Break a leg " .... Viel Gluck fur die Zukunft .... Stay an Enigma ....

The Kiss of Buddha ....

The Flower of Life Featuring Lorena ....

The_Flower_Of_Life.mp4

26 minutes ago, BrySanFan1 said:

@Stromboli1 brace yourself my friend, I'm expecting big things are coming when she moves to NYC.

I want Lo to get some big magazine covers.

I'm not sure about VS though as I like the way her body currently looks, I would like the exposure that VS could give her career though.

I want a Lo David Bellemere shoot ASAP.

1 & 3 would leave me like......

ntHmgL4.gif

One of the best face out there, way better than all the VS model they ever had or even SI...the body although its great and its perfect for me it isn't what i've been seeing from VS and I'm not sure if losing weight will help either and at 26, she only has a few years of that window of opportunity to climb to the elite level. 

On 10/07/2017 at 1:30 AM, Stromboli1 said:

I want Lo to get some big magazine covers.

I'm not sure about VS though as I like the way her body currently looks, I would like the exposure that VS could give her career though.

I want a Lo David Bellemere shoot ASAP.

1 & 3 would leave me like......

ntHmgL4.gif

I do not understand very well this passion often repeated " I'm very excited to see Lorena in the business of VS " ....

It will be fine for her .... She will earn a lot of money .... But for us ?? ....

To see thousands of ordinary photos, all absolutely similar, manufactured by the big factory VS .... ?? .... What could be more mundane ?? ....