Bellazon

Lorena Rae
Thumbnail

She has a pretty face but her body has a quite broad built (as you can see on Nelly) and doesn't look firm enough to make it to VS. There are so many pretty faced models with an ok body that's why I think she won't be a VS model. But I think another model on Nelly is perfect for VS Pink, Hanna Edwinson. She's beautiful...

She has a pretty face but her body has a quite broad built (as you can see on Nelly) and doesn't look firm enough to make it to VS. There are so many pretty faced models with an ok body that's why I think she won't be a VS model. But I think another model on Nelly is perfect for VS Pink, Hanna Edwinson. She's beautiful...

While I agree 1000% about Hanna Edwinson, I think Lorena has a real shot with VS. Firm comes from exercise and diet--that's all possible. Besides, although the bulk of VS models are really slim, there are others who have more muscle and/or curve (think Emily di D, Lais, or Jac). Just saying it's possible.

I'm sorry, but whaaaaat? your first post here is this :rofl: Had to laugh, sorry...  :Angel:

But, moving on....  welcome to Bellazon  :fun:

I personally think her body is fine and good enough for VS. You have to remember certain clothing doesn't look good on some people, that's why we have our own style to decide what looks good on us or doesn't. In that photo she didn't choose to wear that outfit, she was made to wear it. In her candid photos, in clothes she picks, she looks perfectly fine to me. 

But I do agree - the more Lorena the better!