Bellazon

Freja Beha Erichsen
Thumbnail

meidude

wow people have no lifes this fake page of freja http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=245495343 took the default pic of her dancing from freja real page im friends with the fake one and that pic is little cause she took it from the real one and when the real freja didnt had myspace that fake page only had modeling pics and since the real freja got myspace the fake one stoled her pics .. what a looser

is this realy a fake one?cause someone said it to be her real..or am i wrong?are they both the same?(see it down below)please help,i would like to know which one is real in your opinion.i´m sure,you can post the link because it´s probably set as private anyway.

i´m just wondering so much,what´s wrong with all the guys..creepy,realy creepy.and don´t forget to mention,how scary it is,too!

here´s the other quote:

"thats a beautiful picture .. btw my friend knows someone who knows freja personally and said that this was her myspace .. i think it is ive never seen that default pic nowhere else....http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=309163272"

i doubt it too by the time..i mean,the real"one we´re talking about could realy be hers,lots of private pics..but why is a model not clever enough to create a generel one for fans and one for just private interaction?she must know,she has tons of fans..i don´t know,at least everybody´s probably lying.