Bellazon

Freja Beha Erichsen
Thumbnail

meidude

She got the MaxMara campaign! :clap::ddr: :hell yea!:

Not too surprising, though, because she did open and close the show...

The face belongs to the Danish top model Freja Beha Erichsen: large, dark eyes, an angular face, a slim figure. Immortalized by the legendary photographer Mario Sorrenti. These are the two protagonists of the fall-winter 2010-2011 campaign by Max Mara, shot in Paris, which depicts the essential elegance of the label with an all black and white look at the collection. Hair and make-up have been created by Luigi Morenu and Aaron De Mey fpor Streeters. This is an "encore" performance for Sorrenti who also shot the fall-winter 2009 campaign featuring the model Eniko Mihalik.

vogue.it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys.. :whistle:

Top models heat up next WinterThe new Balenciaga campaign, signed by David Sims

A bevy of top-model beauties and top-notch photographer: these are the ingredients behind Balenciaga's Fall-Winter 2010 campaign.

The legendary maison under the creative direction of Nicolas Ghesquière for more than a decade, features some of today's youngest and most successful supermodels: Freja Beha Erichsen, Stella Tennant, Mirte Maas, Karen Elson, Julia Step, Meghan Collinson, Eliza Cummings and Iselin Steiro.

David Sims, who photographs regularly for Vogue Italia and Vogue America, has already photographed the ads for the French brand in the past, with campaigns featuring Jennifer Connelly (S-S 2008) and Charlotte Gainsbourg (F-W 2008-2009).

The styling has been overseen by Marie Amelie Sauvé, Ghesquière's friend and muse, along with being the stylist for the Italian and American editions of Vogue.

vogue.it

The Chanel eyewear shots are good. I think I like the second the best when you can see her tattoo and not have to look at Baptiste's face. :x

Love her hair in Jalouse as well as her expression. That makes up for the fact that Freja doesn't really have the body type for that top. :ninja:

I don't like the Numero Homme ed. I just think it's dull and Baptiste is creepy.

Adore her shots for Vogue UK and VOV campaign. :wub:

Thanks! :wave:

• 3 weeks later...