Bellazon

Editorials

Capt Snow

A few scans I have been working on, on and off tonight.

It took a lot of work to get the two pagers as good as they are, what with all of the missing chunks from the glue and crap they use to stick the magazine together. But I think they turned out not too bad.

The ink colors on the first two pager, were way different than each other, so I did the best I could. The ink colors were closer on the second one, which made it easier.

I worked a while on these, so please don't remove the tags.

Note: That is peeling skin on her shoulder and neck in the 2nd picture, not a defect or anything  :p

Glamour France June 2005

post-16-1116924360_thumb.jpgpost-16-1116924379_thumb.jpgpost-16-1116924397_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She's soo perfect in these pictures.

Thanks these are great ! :p

I posted that over at the Fashist earlier, hopefully someone will be able to identify where it's from. :)

Malacha originally posted it over at wft, but she didn't know where it was from either :/ Thanks marsnoop for posting it over here, so that everyone can see it :D

Edit: I believe that's Dutch, in the text there.

According to someone on the Fashist, that unknown picture above is from a Dutch magazine, called Avantgarde, though I searched the internet and couldn't find anything on a magazine called that anywhere, recent anyways, I found a magazine called that from the 60's but nothing more recent.

Anyone ever heard of it? Supposedly September 2004

That Eternal Sunshine editorial was also in the June 2004 US Elle. Good Stuff :)

According to someone on the Fashist, that unknown picture above is from a Dutch magazine, called Avantgarde, though I searched the internet and couldn't find anything on a magazine called that anywhere, recent anyways, I found a magazine called that from the 60's but nothing more recent.

Anyone ever heard of it? Supposedly September 2004

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this is the link to the homepage of the magazine http://www.avantgarde.nl

its in dutch though, so i dont think you can read it :) ...ah well

you can also re-order previous mags ...that means also the one from sept 2004 of which this was the cover ..but theres no way to found out if thats the one the pic was in

ok ...thats as far as my detective skills reach