Bellazon

Blake Lively
Thumbnail

Sierra

Lol..Penny is so cute.

valprosianos Val Prosianos

Walked though the set of #GossipGirl (next to my apt) and right next to Blake Lively. Yes, I watch that show, don't judge. #fb

samantha_103

saw Blake Lively in New York

finally a celeb sighting in nyc! just walked past blake lively and some cute actor whose name i cant remember on the way to work

rachelsigner Rachel Signer

Gossip Girl is being filmed right outside of school. Blake Lively. Girl crush byeeee

Hope that we can get some pics :blush:

What a way to kick off 2012!!!

YES YES YES YES

Steven FREAKING SODERBERGH (lol is that how you spell it)

And she's the LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy new year everyone!! It's like she knew I was coming back on here :lol:

This is why I love her; she's always working hard behind the scenes. And always kicks ass. Oliver Stone, now Steven Soderbergh!!!

Hopefully after this, I can get one of my dream team together in the same movie: Blake and Matt Damon - pls make this happen Steven

What also make this news even better is that I KNOW the haters are dying inside!!

2012 - Oliver Stone

2013 - Steven Soderbergh

2013 - Good riddance Gossip Girl

20... - Steven Speilberg, Baz Luhrman etc etc.

why does Blair's wedding dress look so LAME! Come on, its meant to be a ROYAL WEDDING! Serena's dress looks so much better than the wedding dress.

Anyways back to The SIde Effects; liked this quote from screenrant.com because they are usually very critical of young actors; look at how they took a dig at Channing Tatum in the last line.

...Lively continues to prove she is interested in being a serious actress by signing on for the aforementioned dramatically-rich role in Side Effects. The actress has already delivered solid work in films like The Private Lives of Pippa Lee and The Town; she also looks to add another worthy turn to her resume when she appears in Oliver Stone’s Savages adaptation later this year. Yes, her incarnation of Carol Ferris in Green Lantern was nothing special – but, then again, Lively didn’t exactly have much of value to work with there.

Point being: Lively is a very good choice to headline The Side Effects and (with Soderbergh’s guiding hand to help) she could easily give a performance that generates some serious awards talk, when the film is released. With regards to the additional casting: Law is usually decent enough, while Tatum… well, playing a handsome ex-convict who’s probably more the strong, silent type is something he should prove to be adequate at.

I'm really excited for this!

Thanks for all the news, pix, and tweets! :flower: Looks like GG is filming outside today so maybe we'll get more later. :)

Jou eat a cupcake for me and Valentina :wave:

Yep! Eat a cupcake for us :cry::laugh:

post-43201-0-1446092409-21924_thumb.jpg

:brows:

Oh yah yah, like I need encouragement. :laugh: If Sprinkles makes this s'mores cake part of their regular menu, I'll have to buy new wardrobe. I wish I could find a way to share with you all, but I don't think they do well in the post. :p

She was at airport 4 hours ago.

The person who took this pic said that Blake was flying to Boston.

Ooh I like her boots! They look like Chanel?

why does Blair's wedding dress look so LAME! Come on, its meant to be a ROYAL WEDDING! Serena's dress looks so much better than the wedding dress.

Welcome back! :wave: The dress is blah, but I can't get over the hair... it's like hippie wedding in the park or something, not royal wedding. It goes better with Dan's shaggy style - are they trying to tell us something? Is he going to be banging down the doors all Graduate style to get his woman? ;) Anyway, Serena looks great - can't wait for the Marilyn epi on the 30th. :)

Anyways back to The SIde Effects; liked this quote from screenrant.com because they are usually very critical of young actors; look at how they took a dig at Channing Tatum in the last line.
...Lively continues to prove she is interested in being a serious actress by signing on for the aforementioned dramatically-rich role in Side Effects. The actress has already delivered solid work in films like The Private Lives of Pippa Lee and The Town; she also looks to add another worthy turn to her resume when she appears in Oliver Stone’s Savages adaptation later this year. Yes, her incarnation of Carol Ferris in Green Lantern was nothing special – but, then again, Lively didn’t exactly have much of value to work with there.

Point being: Lively is a very good choice to headline The Side Effects and (with Soderbergh’s guiding hand to help) she could easily give a performance that generates some serious awards talk, when the film is released. With regards to the additional casting: Law is usually decent enough, while Tatum… well, playing a handsome ex-convict who’s probably more the strong, silent type is something he should prove to be adequate at.

I'm really excited for this!

Me too! I'm so impressed that she continues to seek work outside the mainstream for the most part, and with veteran directors and actors. That's got to be daunting for a young actress from a tv show. I'm sure it would be easier for her to fall in line with expectations and go after the typical lightweight romcoms and make good money doing so, but no. She's obviously not afraid of the challenge and hard work, and not in it to make a quick buck. And manages to do it while working a long GG schedule (how many episodes this year? 24?) and maintaining a relationship. More power to her! :clap:

Thanks for the pics! :flower:

She looks soo cute :wub:

Me too! I'm so impressed that she continues to seek work outside the mainstream for the most part, and with veteran directors and actors. That's got to be daunting for a young actress from a tv show. I'm sure it would be easier for her to fall in line with expectations and go after the typical lightweight romcoms and make good money doing so, but no. She's obviously not afraid of the challenge and hard work, and not in it to make a quick buck. And manages to do it while working a long GG schedule (how many episodes this year? 24?) and maintaining a relationship. More power to her! :clap:

Totally agree!!! :clap:

She's not on the list of PC attendees... winners are notified in advance so if she wins she could send a videotaped thank you.

USA Today

Just got an updated list of stars (4 p.m. ET) to look for on the red carpet (and it doesn't much resemble the nominee list), so adjust your expectations accordingly: Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Cuba Gooding Jr., Cory Monteith, David Boreanaz, Angus T. Jones, Don Cheadle, Ginnifer Goodwin, Julianne Hough, Terrence Howard, Busy Phillips, Rob Schneider, Sharon Osbourne, Liam Hemsworth, Alyson Hannigan, Kat Dennings, Beth Behrs, Zachary Levi, Jennifer Morrison, Matt Bomer, Elisha Cuthbert, Pauley Perrette, Vanessa Hudgens and, yes, Rob Pattinson. Demi Lovato and Faith Hill are set to perform

SilvercupNYC Silvercup Studios

Excited 4 @peopleschoice tn!!! We're rooting for @PersonInterest @WhiteCollarUSA Alec Baldwin, Tina Fey & Blake Lively - all at Silvercup!

1 hour ago

InStyle

post-43201-0-1446092428-26894_thumb.png

Blair Waldorf isn’t the only one wearing Vera Wang on her big day! In Gossip Girl‘s upcoming royal wedding episode—airing Monday, January 30th at 8/7c on The CW—maid of honor Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively) wears a cream organza and metallic tulle gown with a corset bodice from the designer’s spring 2011 collection. Meanwhile, Blair’s three bridesmaids are outfitted in voluminous blush-hued Vera Wang for David’s Bridal dresses, which you can shop for $198 at davidsbridal.com.

Theodora and Callum (fyi, the scarf is sold out)

post-43201-0-1446092428-27989_thumb.png

Facebook

Whole Foods Market Park City

The STARS are out in Park City for the holiday!!

James Bond 007's , Pierce Brosnan in Whole Foods Market shopping...not only a great actor, but he also has a great taste in good food!

You want to talk about a gorgeous couple, Green Latern's, Ryan Reynolds and Gossip Girl, Blake Lively shoppiing at America's healthiest grocery store. So down to earth and really nice on top of being extremely beautiful people! Nothing to GOSSIP about here, just really cool people... XOXO!!

Like · · Share · December 29, 2011 at 8:08am ·

just saw ryan and blake at whole foods in park city utah, they must be spending the holiday on the ski slopes! they are beautiful in person.

IndieWire

Steven Soderbergh Says 'Side Effects' Aiming For March 2013 Release; Compares 'Magic Mike' To Robert Altman Style Comedy

by Kevin Jagernauth | January 12, 2012 |

"Haywire" is set to hit theaters in just over a week, "Magic Mike" will land in cinemas this summer, and Steven Soderbergh will spend 2012 shooting two movies: the long developing biopic "Behind The Candelabra" about Liberace and this spring the thriller, "The Side Effects." So needless to say, Steven Soderbergh is busy, and when we sat down to talk with him today, he told us that's just how he likes it.

"I get better results when I work quickly, I'm prone to overthink things if I'm allowed to and at a certain point in my career I decided I need to treat it more like a sport. I need to react to things quickly and make decisions and move on," Soderbergh said adding, "I don't have gears. I just have an on/off switch."

So with casting already beginning on "The Side Effects," with Channing Tatum, Blake Lively and Jude Law set to sign on, Soderbergh already has a release date in mind for the movie, it will be in less than a year after the movie goes in front cameras in April. The director, who sometimes referred to the Scott Z. Burns scripted thriller by its earlier title "The Bitter Pill," told us, "...it's not supposed come out until next March." . . . . <snip> "Haywire" opens on January 20th. Much more from our interview soon.

Daily Fail, via The Tennessean... it's described as a "wish list," nothing confirmed, but it's cool Blake is on it since she expressed support for President Obama and was part of get out the vote effort during the 2008 election. :)

Famous friends: The list of 194 celebrities the Obama campaign hopes will help with president's re-election

By Thomas Durante

Last updated at 7:24 PM on 12th January 2012

With his 2012 campaign now in full swing, Barack Obama is looking for some star power to boost his re-election efforts.

A total of 194 notable names are listed in an Obama campaign document released today that the president is counting on for endorsements. The list, obtained by The Tennessean newspaper, includes figures from the recording industry to the sports world to Hollywood.

post-43201-0-1446092433-18456_thumb.jpg

Thanks to thebigapplegirl.com for sharing the above photo of Blake Lively on the set of Gossip Girl, you can like her on Facebook here!
(there are a couple more pix there)

post-43201-0-1446092433-20336_thumb.png

purpleid Alan johns

Just saw #Blake Lively at Boston Logan airport about an hour ago. WOW, very pretty. Wish we were on the same departing flights :-(

1 hour ago

kmw345 kirstie walker

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are official, Bedford post inn #room7 #insider #canigetmoney

16 hours ago